Best St-Tropez Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
You’ll have free time to explore St-Tropez on your own; wander through the boutiques, people-watch at a café or marvel at the yachts that bob in the water. You'll also make a stop at Port Grimaud, just west of St-Tropez. Often called "Little Venice," Port Grimaud is known for its canals, bridges, boutiques and charming houses.
In summer (June 15 to September 15), the day trip includes a short sail across the beautiful Bay of St-Tropez.
On your return to Cannes, you'll drive along the spectacular Mediterranean coast, through the seaside towns of St Maxime and St Raphael and the Golden Corniche.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
St-Tropez Small-Group Day Trip from Cannes
- Boat trip
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking