Best of Brisbane Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Then you'll see why Brisbane is known as the River City. From Newstead Gardens, you will cruise up the river past prestigious suburbs and historic buildings, including the magnificent sandstone buildings of Customs House. You'll cruise under Story Bridge past the Kangaroo Point Cliffs to South Bank, where you'll sample the cosmopolitan delights of colorful South Bank. After your scenic cruise, enjoy a ride on the Wheel of Brisbane (own expense) before an afternoon visit to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
Australia's oldest and largest koala sanctuary, Lone Pine gives you the opportunity to cuddle a koala, an unforgettably moving experience available only in Queensland. Lone Pine is home to other unique Australian fauna such as kangaroos, wallabies and wombats.
On your return to Brisbane you will visit Mt Coot-tha Lookout to take in views spanning the Great Dividing Range to the west and Moreton Bay and islands in the east.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Gold Coast: Chateau Beachside Resort or selected Gold Coast hotels
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Gold Coast: 6:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs from Roma Street Transit Centre at 8:35am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
USD $101.79Pricing details
Departs Gold Coast
Departs from Chateau Beachside Resort at 7:30am. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
USD $109.11Pricing details
Best of Brisbane Full Day Sightseeing Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Cuddle a Koala photo expense
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- A ride on The Wheel of Brisbane
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: aaritu, November 2015
Mt cook and river cruise was good.. brisbane is beautiful but highlight of this trip is kangaroo feeding and cuddly koalas.. tour guide was good, jolly and friendly but less updated, I asked him few questions about city he asked me to google it as he didn't knew the answers.
Reviewed by: Robert W, November 2015
Great introduction to a beautiful city. Our guide, David, was highly informative about the history and the description of all that we saw. Of course, the highlight was the visit to the Koala Sanctuary. We highly recommend the tour to all.