Select a datex
Sport and beer go hand-in-hand, and what better way to do both, than to take this fantastic tour. Go behind-the-scenes at Melbourne's best sporting venues, drive a lap around the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit and tour the Foster's Australia Brewery, all in the same day.
If you love all things sport, then this is the tour for you. Visit Melbourne's iconic sport venues and hear exciting tales of triumph and defeat. See where history has been made and hearts have been broken in the race to win the ultimate sporting prizes.
Nothing goes better with sports than an icy cold beer and later you will visit Foster's Australia Brewery, famous for Foster's and other Aussie favorites including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught and Crown Lager. This fascinating tour offers a unique opportunity to experience the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia through interactive displays and a guided tour of Australia's largest brewery. And yes, there is an opportunity to sit at the free tasting bar!
The Melbourne Sports Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup horse race that stops the nation
- Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive a lap of Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), or the National Sports Museum
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium overlooking the playing field and host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and entertainment events
Melbourne Sports Lovers Tour plus Foster's Australia Brewery
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from Federation Square
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sport Tour including The MCG and Foster's Australia Brewery
Sport Tour including the National Sports Museum and Foster's Brewery
Sports Lovers Tour of Melbourne plus Foster's Australia Brewery
- Visit to Flemington Racecourse
- Albert Park Grand Prix Track
- Lunch at Etihad Stadium overlooking the grounds
- Foster's Australia Brewery with free tastings
- Tour behind-the-scenes of The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) or National Sports Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rod Laver Arena, a minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Rod Laver Arena is closed during Dec to Feb for the Australian Open tennis tournament
- Must be 18 years; photo ID may be required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.