Select a datex
Book your airport transfer from your Melbourne hotel to Tullumarine Airport before you travel. Transfers operate 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and pick up from all major hotels and backpackers in downtown Melbourne, or in the outer suburbs of South Yarra, St Kilda and Fitzroy. Simply submit your booking online and ensure you select the correct option for your hotel location and the transfer will be confirmed instantly.
- Instant Confirmation
- Airport transfer
You will be collected from your downtown Melbourne, South Yarra, St Kilda and Fitzroy hotels and transferred to either Domestic or International terminals at the Melbourne Tullumarine Airport.
Please note that it is not possible to request pick up at a private residence.
This service must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to travel and cannot be arranged when you arrive so get in early and book online today!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Melbourne hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. 24-48 hours prior to your transfer, you will be required to call and reconfirm exact pick up time allocated so you have plenty of time to meet your departure flight.
Please note, transfers are between the hours of 4:00am and midnight
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Your chosen hotel, located in downtown Melbourne, South Yarra, St Kilda or Carlton. You will be met by the driver outside the entrance to your hotel.
- Your chosen time to coincide with your departure flight time. You will be required to reconfirm the exact departure time to ensure you depart in time with your flight departure time. All details are advised on your confirmation voucher.
First pick up time from Melbourne CBD is 3:45am
Last pickup time is 10:00pm from Melbourne CBD
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Shared transfer to Melbourne Domestic Tullamarine Airport from Melbourne city hotels
Shared transfer to Melbourne International Tullamarine Airport from Melbourne city hotels
Shared transfer to Melbourne Domestic Tullamarine Airport from St Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy hotels
Shared transfer to Melbourne International Tullamarine Airport from St Kilda, South Yarra and Fitzroy hotels
Melbourne Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- One way shared transfer in mini coaches
- A personal "meet and greet" service
- Hotel pick up from downtown Melbourne and outer suburbs including South Yarra, St Kilda and Fitzroy
- Australian Goods and Services Tax (10%)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Transfers do not pick up at Melbourne private residences
- This transfer must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs are accommodated.
- Each traveler is allowed one (1) piece of luggage and one (1) piece of hand luggage free of charge. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. golf clubs, bikes or surfboards) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver.
- Tullamarine Airport in Melbourne is approximately 18 - 20 kilometers from downtown Melbourne and the journey takes approximately 25- 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes should be allowed if passengers are traveling from Carlton or St. Kilda.
- Please note these transfers do not service Avalon Airport
- Transfer will not service flights after midnight
- Infant and Child seats are NOT provided however, transfer vehicle have provisions.
Tiger Airlines Passengers:All passengers departing on a Tiger Airlines flight will be dropped off at Terminal 3 (T3, Virgin Blue) and will need to make their own way to Terminal 4 to check into their Tiger Airlines flight. The distance from Terminal 4 to Terminal 3 is approx 100 metres.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.