Celebrate New Year’s Eve 6,000 feet (1,829 meters) above Whistler Village! Trek up snow-covered Blackcomb Mountain in a comfortable and warm 17-19 passenger Snowcat. When you reach the top, have a well-deserved meal featuring Gruyere and Emmanthal cheese fondue, chicken and beef tenderloin, and mixed vegetables and baby potatoes. Your return to town depends on the seating you choose - first seating returns at 8pm, second seating returns at 2am
- Seasonal Offer
- Dinner included
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with spectacular views of Whistler Village from the Crystal Hut, a one-of-a-kind log cabin perched 6,000 feet (1,829 meters) atop Blackcomb Mountain.
The Snowcat will set off and make its way up Blackcomb Mountain at 4:30pm. Upon arrival, you're treated to a delicious dinner featuring Gruyere and Emmanthal cheese fondue, chicken and beef tenderloin and mixed vegetables and baby potatoes.
The second Snowcat departures of the evening is at 9pm. This tour extends longer to accommodate for the New Year’s Eve celebration. In addition to the main menu, the chef serves Tiger Prawns, halibut, and scallops as well as the a special New Year’s Eve dessert!
Candlelit Fondue Dinner
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge in Whistler Village
- First Seating: Departs at 4:30pm
Second Seating: Departs at 9pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 4:30pm for the first seating at The Crystal Hut. Dinner will be served at approx 6pm and you will return to the village at approx 8pm. Sample menu in Itinerary section.
Tour departs at 9pm for the second seating at The Crystal Hut. Dinner will be served at approx 10:30pm and you will return to the village at approx 1:30/2am. Sample menu in Itinerary section.
Crystal Hut Mountaintop Fondue
- Fondue dinner and one glass of wine
- Transportation via Snowcat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All additional alcoholic beverages (other than what is included in price)
- Gratuities (optional)
- One glass of wine is included, additional beer and wine is available for purchase
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Traditional Gruyere and Emmanthal Cheese Fondue served with crusty multigrain bread for dipping
- Chicken and Beef Tenderloin with Vegetable Broth Fondue for cooking
- Mixed vegetables and baby potatoes served with a variety of dipping sauces
- Fresh Baked Fruit Pie and Ice Cream
- Coffee / tea
- One glass of wine is also included.
- No additional alcohol
- In addition to the regular menu, we will be serving: Tiger Prawns, halibut, and scallops as well as the chef’s special New Year's Eve dessert. Price includes a glass of wine with dinner and entertainment.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.