On your next cruise to the Bahamas, you must jump off your ship and experience the fun of the SUB Bahamas Adventure! This shore excursion is the perfect way to see the underwater world if you don't feel like snorkeling or scuba diving. Easy to maneuver and operate, the SUB (Scenic Underwater Bubble) provides for a fun and safe adventure amongst the coral reefs and tropical marine life of the Bahamas.
- Free drinks included
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
Your SUB underwater experience begins with an orientation briefing provided by your professional SUB guide. During the briefing, you'll learn basic piloting skills and simple operating and communication procedures.
Following your orientation, you will board the comfortable custom-built support vessel to cruise to one of Nassau's famous reefs. Then, when you take to the water in your seahorse-shaped submarine, you'll be propelled to a depth of 15 feet (4.5 meters) to cruise around a coral reef and alongside colorful fish at a speedy two knots.
Throughout your submarine adventure, a team of professional SUB guides will supervise and escort you around the spectacular coral reef, feeding the fish along the way and stopping to point out the marine life.
Custom videos of your submarine experience will be available for purchase after your undersea excursion.
- Must be at least 12 years of age.
- Must have good physical health.
- Must be at least five feet tall.
- Cannot be pregnant or have asthma, epilepsy, diabetes, a personal history of heart attacks, heart problems or strokes, recently diagnosed high blood pressure, be taking antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, or have problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
We will ensure your timely return to Nassau for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
SUB Bahamas Adventure
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from the water fountain next to the cruise ship terminal
- Cruise ship pier pickup - 8:15am
- Cruise ship pier pickup - 12:15pm
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:30am. Cruise pier pickup commences prior to this time,
Tour departs at 1:30pm. Cruise pier pickup commences prior to this time.
SUB Bahamas Adventure
- SUB briefing
- Use of a SUB unit for a dive (approximately 30 minutes)
- SUB guides to assist you
- Fresh drinking water and ice
- Port pickup and drop off
- Wetsuit hire (approximately USD10.00)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Video available for purchase on the day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour allows a maximum of 30 people per tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.