Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 7:30am depending on your hotel location
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Macau Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip ferry
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Macau Tower observation deck entry fee
- Macau Visa if required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Please note that during the Christmas and New Year period there may be delays at immigration and re-routing of traffic around the major tourist areas
- Infants below the age of 1 are free of charge
- Residents of certain countries are required to obtain a visa prior to entry into Macau
Reviewed by: docmom3, October 2014
This was a terrific tour. The tour guide, Cisco, was knowledgeable and very interesting. We enjoyed learning about the history and people and customs of Macau. Cisco was very clear that this was not going to be a "take you to places where you can buy stuff" tour, but a review of history and culture. We did see the Macau tower, but also the facade in the picture and the Ama shrine, had a taste of Portuguese egg tart, and a few minutes in the casino area. We had a problem returning to the hotel--we were there on September 28, the first night of the Chinese police reaction to the Umbrella protest. The driver told us that the protesters were blocking our hotel, so he had a young woman guide take us through the subway to the hotel. Along the way, the government shut down the subway, so this guide walked us back through the protesters until we were safely at our hotel. We were impressed with this tour owners care about our safety during this unusal time in Hong Kong history.
Reviewed by: Kathryn F, October 2014
This trip is one of the priciest I have purchased on viator - a company which I have used in many different countries without issue. The tour itself was long - 12 hours in total, this was probably due to the extra traffic in Hong Kong during the protests, though. The tour guide - Sisco - made the trip amazing, he was funny and friendly and added in little tidbits here and there to give us extra value for money. Customer service at Viator is always good. Thank you.