Treat yourself to a six star dining experience on Sydney Harbour. Cruise in luxury while dining on a seven-course degustation dinner complimented by premium Australian wines. All this to the backdrop of world-famous Sydney Harbour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
- See the sights illuminated at night
The six star personalized service commences from the moment you arrive with priority boarding and a welcome cocktail reception. Dinner is served on the Sky Deck. The degustation menu consists of seven superb courses with accompanying wines from Australia's premier vineyards, and a full open bar. Sophisticated lounge entertainment and million dollar views complete the ultimate dining experience on Sydney Harbour.
Sydney Harbour, the cradle of Australian history, has been renowned for its spectacular beauty since the early days, when Captain James Cook, in 1770, first discovered the safe anchorage and named it Port Jackson. Enjoy the charm of the many unspoiled foreshores, the sparkling waters, the well known landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Opera House and Fort Denison, and other sites that reflect the Australian past.
Why not upgrade with the option to secure a guaranteed window seat and take advantage of Sydney's spectacular sights.
Please note: During the winter season MV Sydney 2000 vessel will be replaced with the John Cadman III or Captain Cook III.
Sydney Harbour Sky Deck Gold Dinner Cruise
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Circular Quay, downtown Sydney.
- Circular Quay at 9:30pm (Sun-Thurs) or 10:30pm (Fri-Sat)
- King Street Wharf at 10:00pm. Optional disembarkation on Friday and Saturday nights at 11:00pm.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Cruise Sydney Harbour and enjoy a 7-course degustation meal. Includes a guaranteed window seat, unlimited beer, wine, spirit and soft drinks plus priority boarding.
Cruise Sydney Harbour and enjoy a 7-course degustation meal. Includes unlimited beer, wine, spirit and soft drinks plus priority boarding.
Sydney Harbour Sky Deck Gold Dinner Cruise
- Dinner cruise
- 7-course dinner
- Exclusive cocktail welcome reception
- Unlimited beer, wine, spirit and soft drinks
- Priority boarding
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Sydney Harbour dinner cruise sample menu:
A selection of canapés served on Star Deck on arrival with welcome drink
- Southern ocean scallops served on shell with pancetta, parsley&red pepper sauce
- Vegetarian - Warm asparagus with lemon butter
- Served with 'Vasse Felix Extra Bruit Non Vintage' wine (Margaret River, Western Australia wine region)
- A tiny salad of rocket and endive with truss cherry tomato and virgin olive oil dressing
- Roast Tasmanian baby lobster tail with ruby citrus beurre blanc, frizzled leeks and gremolata sprinkle
- Vegetarian - Champagne risotto, wilted spinach and oyster mushroom ragout
- Served with 'Tyrrell's Moon Mountain Chardonnay' wine (Hunter Valley, New South Wales wine region)
- Melon ice sorbet with a splash of vodka
- Grilled aged Angus fillet of beef wrapped in prosciutto, served with truffle infused field mushroom and a shiraz cabernet enriched jus
- Vegetarian - Leak and blue cheese tart
- Served with 'Mount View Estate Cabernet Sauvignon' red wine (McClaren Vale, South Australian wine region)
- Chocolate box with Cointreau infused berries
- Served with 'Brown Bros Orange Muscat Flora' (Victorian wine region)
- Coffee served with chocolates
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.