Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
Book by August 31, 2014, and save 10%, compared to the local supplier's prices, for travel before October 31, 2014
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Dinner included
Eiffel Tower Dinner:
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal at the specially designed, airship-style 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The elegant restaurant is 95 meters (311 feet) above sea level and 58 meters (190 feet) above ground level, with scenic views over the Seine to the Trocadero from its large picture windows. After dinner, take a one-hour evening cruise on the Seine River and tour Paris' floodlit monuments at night.
Seine River Cruise Dinner:
Enjoy a delicious 3-course meal on board the Marina de Paris restaurant boat whilst gliding down the Seine River. During your cruise you will see the most famous sites of Paris illuminated. Don't miss Notre Dame, the Louvre, Eiffel Tower and the stunning romantic bridges of Paris! After dinner you will take a 1-hour visit to the Eiffel Tower’s 2nd floor to enjoy stunning views across the whole city.
Moulin Rouge Paris
Next, head to the heart of Paris' nightlife, Montmartre, and the Moulin Rouge! You'll experience the Moulin Rouge's new "Féerie" review and the essence of Parisian cabaret. A troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss dancers, will entertain you dressed in exotic costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Eiffel Tower Dinner option: 6:15pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Seine Dinner Cruise Option
Departs at 6pm. 3-course meal on Marina de Paris boat, sailing down the Seine. After dinner take 1-hour visit to 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower followed by Moulin Rouge show & 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Eiffel Tower Dinner Option
Departs at 6:15pm. 3-course meal at 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant on 1st floor of Eiffel Tower. Explore 1st floor before 1-hour Seine River cruise, followed by Moulin Rouge show & 1/2 bottle of champagne.
Eiffel Tower, Paris Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Paris Moulin Rouge Show tickets
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner
- Eiffel Tower Visit (only with Seine Dinner Cruise option)
- Seine River Cruise
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For the Eiffel Tower Dinner option, there will only be time for dinner. Time to explore the tower is not included.
- For the Seine Dinner Cruise Option please note that on rare occasions it is not possible to visit the Eiffel Tower due to exceptional circumstances. This part of the visit will be replaced by the Montparnasse Tower which offers amazing views of Paris. No refund is due in this case.
- For both options, you will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin Rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally, this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the Seine river cruise or the Eiffel Tower visit (depending on option selected) on another day.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- There is not enough time allocated for visitors to go to the "top" of the Eiffel Tower. Queuing can take a long time, therefore it is suggested to return on another day
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Norwegian smoked salmon with mascarpone and citrus reduction
Roasted chicken breast casserole, fondant potatoes and beans with a truffle oil emulsion
Chocolate praline crisp with crème anglaise (vanilla cream sauce)
Wine on a basis of 1 bottle for 3 people; Bordeaux Chateau Lagorce (red wine), Chateau Tariquet (white wine) or Cotes de Provence Ramatuelles (rose wine).
Still or sparkling mineral water
Seine River Cruise Marina de Paris Sample Menu:
- Selection of starters
- A la carte main course: fish or poultry with vegetables
- Selection of desserts
- Drinks: wine, mineral water or beer (25 cl)
Reviewed by: CLAUDE J P D, July 2014
1) Dinner (both the food and the wine) at Tour Eiffel was better than expected for such a touristic place and even the waiting staff was very pleasant!
2) Seine River Cruise was as good as it comes, no complaint at all, one can sit inside or outside, no crowds, lovely.
3) The highlight of the day/night was The Moulin Rouge show for us. The professionalism of the dancers and entertainers was incredible. Not five minutes went by without a change of costume or scenery, it was perfect, and it was coordinated like a clockwork.
4) Our review would not be complete without praising the organisation of the whole tour. Even though the brochure told us we would have to wait in line like any other mortal for Tour Eiffel restaurant and for Moulin Rouge show, we got VIP treatment and were whisked in like a breeze without waiting. Furthermore,
it was our belief that we would be treated to half a bottle of champagne for the two of us at the Moulin Rouge, but instead, we discovered to our great pleasure, that they meant half a bottle per person! Finally, although the brochure stated that they would drop off guests after the show to only a few selected hotels, they were considerate enough to drop us off to our out of the way modest hotel....
All in all, bravo to Viator, we will recommend them to our friends, and when we visit Amsterdam, Venice and Rome next summer, we will remember them for our bookings....
Reviewed by: Chris v, July 2014
Dinner at the Eiffel Tower was fantastic, great meal and excellent view. The river cruise was a nice way to finish off dinner and take in the sights from the river. Moulin rouge show was good,we had seats close to the stage and all the action. It was a really nice touch that the tour took most groups back to their hotels. A must see tour if you're in Paris!