Select a datex
Tap into your inner adventurer as you visit Malaysia’s Taman Negara rainforest and national park on this four-day, three-night excursion from Kuala Lumpur. The adventures begin right from the start, when you arrive the Mutiara Taman Negara Resort by canoe! Included outdoor activities range from jungle walks to braving the river rapids. Enjoy Mother Nature in all her glory, whether you are fishing at the nearby Lata Berkoh River or hiking up Teresek Hill. Discover aboriginal life on a visit to a native settlement, and even play the blowpipes! This is an exhilarating way to experience the wild beauty of Taman Negara.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Multi-Day Trip
- Led by a local guide
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departs from Kuala Lumpur hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Terrace guesthouse for three nights at the Mutiara Taman Negara Resort; three people per room
Single-story chalet for three nights at the Mutiara Taman Negara Resort; two people per room
Private guesthouse for three nights at the Mutiara Taman Negara Resort; one person only
- Meals as indicated in itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Land and boat transfer to and from Taman Negara
- Local guide
- Activities offered by the park: night jungle walk, canopy walk, jungle trekking up Teresek Hill, boat cruise to Lata Berkoh for swimming and fishing, rapid shooting at Kuala Trenggan, Orang Asli settlement visit
- 3-night accommodation at Mutiara Taman Negara Resort. Amenities include:
- Air conditioner
- Ceiling fan
- Private bedroom with attached bathroom
- Hot and cold shower
- Veranda with a forest view
- Gratuities (optional)
- Items of a personal nature
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If taking children along, please be advised to bring all necessities as these provisions might not be available
- Please be advised that the following may be needed: light comfortable clothing, jungle boots, a hat, raincoat, comfortable shoes, swimwear, mosquito repellant, sweater. Essentials are contingent upon passenger need.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.