Dubai Hop-on Hop-off Tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Whether you are seeking a relaxing break away from clouds and crowds or a new and exciting experience, Dubai has it all: sea, sand, sun and shopping! Explore the city and see all its sights on your hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour.
Travel by open-top double-decker bus and enjoy unbeatable views as you travel around Dubai on two different routes. In addition to unlimited circuits during your chosen time period (24-hour or 48-hour ticket), your tour ticket also includes a range of ‘extras’ including admission to Dubai Museum and Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum’s House, and an Arabian dhow (masted ship) cruise. See the Itinerary for more information and a full list of additional benefits.
City Tour or Red Route (full-loop duration of 1 hour 45 minutes):
- BurJuman shopping mall
- Wafi City shopping mall
- Dubai Creek Park (Al Khor Park)
- Dubai Creek Walk
- Al Fahidi Fort (Dubai Museum)
- Dubai old/textile souk in Bur Dubai
- Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum’s House
- Gold Souk
- Dubai Spice Souk
- Abra station
- Wafi City shopping mall
- Jumeirah Mosque
- Mercato shopping mall
- Jumeirah Beach Park
- Jumeirah Open Beach
- Madinat Souk in Jumeirah
- Atlantis The Palm Hotel and Resort in Jumeirah
- Mall of the Emirates shopping mall
- The Dubai Mall
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Valid for 24 hours from time of first use
Valid for 48 hours from time of first use and includes Sharjah Tour
Dubai Hop-on Hop-off
- Hop-on hop-off ticket
- Audio commentary
- Arabian Dhow Cruise
- Arabian Treasures Walking Tour
- Entrance fees to Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum's House and Dubai Museum
- Wafi Welcome Card
- Round-trip shuttle service from Dubai Festival City to Wafi
- Sharjah Tour (if 48-hour ticket selected)
- Entrance fees, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and to disembark
Arabian Treasures Walking Tour (1 hour; October 1 to April 31):
Start with a traditional abra boat ride across busy Dubai Creek, for a walking tour around some of the city’s beguiling markets. See where merchants have traded for centuries, breathe in the aroma of the fragrant Spice Souk, and hear tips for successful haggling at the world-famous Gold Souk. Your exciting 1-hour tour also visits Khan Murjan Souk, an underground market with magnificent 14th-century Arabian architecture.
Arabian Dhow Cruise (1 hour):
See the sights of Dubai Creek from a traditional dhow boat while learning about the history of the famous stretch of water. See where the city’s sea merchants have traded for centuries and marvel at the traditional and modern buildings that comprise the international face of Dubai that you see today. Sail to the mouth of the creek to admire stunning views of the Arabian Gulf before returning to the quay where you can reboard your hop-on hop-off bus, if you wish. Complementary refreshments are available on board.
Sharjah Tour (3.5 hours; only available with 48-hour ticket):
Enjoy an open-top bus tour of Sharjah, the neighboring emirate of Dubai, and learn all about the area’s important landmarks, historical sites and rich cultural heritage from your onboard guide. The sightseeing tour includes photo stops at the heritage area, traditional museums and interesting art displays. A visit to the iconic Blue Souk, which houses some 600 shops selling traditional arts and crafts, is also included.
Wafi Welcome Card:
Use your Welcome Card at Wafi shopping mall in Dubai to enjoy savings of up to 20 percent on purchases at select outlets.
Make use of an air-conditioned shuttle service between Dubai Festival City and Wafi shopping mall. The service runs daily, on the hour from 10am to 7pm.
Entrance to Dubai Museum and Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum’s House
Reviewed by: Alison R, August 2014
I did the two different routes over two days. Plus did the night trip. All excellent with good descriptions in English. Would recommend.
Reviewed by: Lisa A, August 2014