Travel to Cairo from Hurghada on a private tour to make the most of your time in this world-famous city. You'll visit Cairo's most famous sites including the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar. As this is a private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each site.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:00pm (please note return trip is not by convoy)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Great Pyramids of Giza, Egypt
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Reviewed by: Pamela C, United Kingdom, May 2010
Excellent trip. Learnt many things from the tour guide. Worth every penny.
Reviewed by: James H, United Kingdom, May 2010
The trip was amazing, although a little disappointed with the guide as he spoke very broken English and normally took French groups.