Travel to Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath. Our custom day trip guarantees unbeatable low prices, deluxe coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add walking tours or entrance tickets along the way. Explore each site independently or upgrade when you get there for a more in-depth guided visit - the choice is all yours!
- Excellent value for money
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Pop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones as your tour starts and listen to your guide talking clearly about each site.
Salisbury is world famous for its 750-year-old cathedral, boasting the tallest spire in England. You'll have approximately 1.5 hours in Salisbury, with the option to:
- Explore Salisbury independently
- Take an interior tour of the famous Salisbury Cathedral (cost Adult £5.50, Child £3.00, Seniors £4.50).
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a World Heritage Site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast emptiness of Salisbury plain. At Stonehenge you have the option to:
- Explore Stonehenge independently
- Take an audio-guided tour of Stonehenge to learn about the site's spiritual importance (cost Adult £7.50, Child £4.50, Seniors £6.80).
Bath is beautiful Georgian city, and also on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Admire some of the most stunning architecture in Europe. You'll have approximately 2 hours in Bath, with the option to:
- Take a free walking tour of Bath.
- Visit the Roman Baths (cost Adult £12.00, Child £7.80, Seniors £10.50).
Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased from your guide on tour.
Please note: Due to planned road closures for the Cycling Tour of Britain, hotel pickup will be unavailable on September 22nd 2013, and all travelers will be required to make their way to Victoria Coach Station for the start of the tour at 8.45am.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station. Hotel pickup available from selected located London hotels.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Return Details:Concludes at Victoria
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Stonehenge, Salisbury and Bath Custom Day Trip departing at 8:45am with English speaking guide
- Hotel pick up
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Local guide
- Hotel drop off
- All admission tickets and optional tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Due to planned road closures for the Cycling Tour of Britain, hotel pickup will be unavailable on September 22nd 2013, and all travelers will be required to make their way to Victoria Coach Station for the start of the tour at 8.45am.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.