Ten Lakes Spectacular to Borrowdale, Buttermere and Beyond
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Lake cruise
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ten Lakes Spectacular, Brotherswater
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Susan W, August 2014
This was an excellent tour. Elliot was our guide and driver and really knows the area. We were able to see everything the tour promised, and even a couple of extra sights. I recommend this tour to anyone who is short on time and wants to see a great view of the Lake District in a day. It certainly has me wanting to return for a longer visit.
Reviewed by: Shirley Ann G, August 2014
It was great. The bus picked us up from the station as agreed. It was very well organized and had great fun.