Ten Lakes Spectacular to Borrowdale, Buttermere and Beyond
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Lake cruise
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ten Lakes Spectacular, Brotherswater
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Reviewed by: Maria R, November 2014
The guide is very knowledgeable and he made the info sounds interesting so you be bored into coma. He made it sounds like you're going to a magical land and it was indeed a truly breath taking place!
The stops and length is quite comfortable especially if you don't have enough time to spend it lake district. I felt that I've learned and accomplished a lot for a day's trip.
Reviewed by: Jaime, United Kingdom, November 2014
So nice...the best place in England