This tour covers Ten Lakes, three mountain passes and a lake cruise, a beautiful waterfall, Castlerigg Stone Circle and the ancient township of Keswick for lunch. Certainly the most comprehensive, popular and satisfying tour in the Lake District, visiting central, north, north-west and north-east parts of Cumbria with so many stops for photographs and short walks.
- Kirkstone Pass - Lakeland's highest mountain pass
- Lake cruise
- Castlerigg Stone Circle - 4,000 year old stone circle
- Keswick - stopover in town center for lunch
- Ashness Bridge and Surprise View
- Honister Mountain Pass
- Buttermere Valley
Ten Lakes Spectacular
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Windermere Railway Station or accommodation in Windermere, Bowness-on-Windermere or Ambleside.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Ten Lakes Spectacular, Brotherswater
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan maximum 16 people)
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.