Explore Barcelona's coast in a way that is different and more exciting than a typical city tour – on a scooter! Cruise along the Mediterranean waterfront to stunning sites like the Port of Barcelona, La Barceloneta and La Ribera. Your guide will make sure you see the city’s beautiful places from a different perspective!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
A scooter tour is the perfect choice if you’re looking for an easy and fun way to see Barcelona's highlights! Before heading out on your guided tour, you will receive a helmet for your safety while riding to enjoy a safe and smooth ride.
Drive east from Las Ramblas toward Ronda del Litoral, a main street that runs through the heart of Barcelona's southern metropolitan area, following the course of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs and the Mediterranean Sea. Take in the picturesque scenery of the Mediterranean Sea as you ride along the coastal road with its beautiful beaches, palms and promenades.
Get an up-close look at the Santa Maria del Mar Cathedral -- a striking church in the La Ribera district of Barcelona -- and continue along the Port of Barcelona toward Barceloneta Beach in the Ciutat Vella district, where you can admire monuments like Homenatge a la Barceloneta and Peix d'Or.
Next, drive past the Olympic Village, constructed for the 1992 Summer Olympics, and Diagonal Mar, one of the newest shopping centers in the city, at the southeast end of Diagonal Avenue.
On your way to and from the coastal part of the city, your guide will lead you through Barcelona’s main streets that show traces of Art Nouveau and Modernism movements. Though shaped by several artists, this city’s most notable artistic influence is undoubtedly Antoni Gaudi, whose unique architectural pieces of work include the famous La Sagrada Familia, La Pedrera, Park Güell and Casa Batlló.
Choose to ride the scooter either alone or with another person and enjoy this unique way of discovering Barcelona. Fall in love with this wonderful and impressive city, and enjoy some free time by the waterfront to grab some lunch or a refreshment at a local bar (own expense).
Barcelona Coastal Tour by Scooter
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Barcelona, near the Barcelona port
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 3pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Coastal Tour by Scooter
- Scooter rental
- Helmet and locks
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra helmet (approximately 3 euros)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and car driver's license. If you have not a EU driving license, you will require an official Spanish translation of your driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 18 years
- Renters are responsible for any tickets they receive
- All scooters fit two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.