Phillip Island Nature Park is close to Melbourne yet abounding with wildlife. The Little Penguins coming home for the sea and the spectacle of thousands of Australian fur seals swimming and lazing on Seal Rocks. This is truly one of Australia's most unique experiences.
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Seal Rocks Cruise
- Board the wildlife seal watching cruise for one of Australia's most unique natural experiences. Be enthralled at the sight and sound of over 5000 fur seals close up while drifting in the shelter of Seal Rocks in Bass Strait.
- Cape Woolamai cruise will operate when weather prevents operation of the Seal Rocks cruise
- Cormorant and shearwater (muttonbird) rookeries
- Pass sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Afternoon tea with muffins
- Look for dolphins and seals
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
- Seal Rocks - home to Australia's largest colony of fur seals
- Witness the natural phenomena of the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitor's Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
The Little Penguins
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from centrally located Melbourne hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Phillip Island Nature Park and Wildlife Seals Cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Experienced tour guide / driver
- Entrance to the Penguin Parade
- Seal Rocks Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.