Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on the Champs-Elysees
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free drinks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Dinner included
After your Paris illuminations tour, you'll find the best tables have been reserved for you at the sophisticated Chez Clement restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a typically French three-course meal and a glass of wine, overlooking the Arc de Triomphe on the Champs-Elysees.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Summer Cruise, Lights, Dinner
Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on the Champs-Elysees. Depart at 7:15pm (Apr to Oct, 2015 and March 25-31, 2016).
Winter Cruise, Lights, Dinner
Seine River Cruise, Paris Illuminations and Dinner on the Champs-Elysees. Depart at 7pm (Nov to Mar).
Seine River Cruise
- Paris Illuminated Coach Tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Late Dinner at "Chez Clement" with drinks
- Seine River Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The dress code is at your own discretion. Jacket and tie are not required, however casual clothes are not recommended (i.e. no shorts, jeans and sneakers).
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get darker until much later in the evening.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice):
Homemade strawberry wine; one wine, beer or mineral water and coffee
Crab salad in cannelloni or
Strips of marinated salmon and courgette or
6 Oysters special no5 from Quiberon
Beef rotisserie (beef, pork spare ribs, chicken) and homemade mashed potato with butter or
Red mullet fillets, giant oxheart tomato, chop suey and mixed fresh herbs or
Sliced sirloin steak with Clement sauce and pont-neuf potatoes
Cream brulee with brown sugar or
Strawberry soup and fresh mango in coconut milk or
Iced chocolate melody
Reviewed by: Stephen D, February 2015
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Farah Diva A, February 2015
A must do in Paris