Best Lisbon Super Saver: 2-Day Lisbon Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tastings, and Sintra and Cascais Day Trip
Book this trip and save up to 10% compared to booking the two tours separately.
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
See and taste your way through Lisbon on this small-group walking tour. Begin at Restauradores Square and explore the neighborhood of Mouraria, a melting pot of cultures where tourists don't often venture.
Next, visit a small bakery where traditional pastries and coffee offer a treat. Walk past the beautiful Gothic-style Rossio train station and visit Rossio Square. Stop for another taste of Portuguese cheese and locally made marmalade. Continue to the picturesque viewpoint of São Pedro de Alcântara for a cold glass of Portuguese beer and to enjoy wonderful views over the city and the castle.
Walk through the old district of Chiado, and then take a short ferry ride on the River Tagus toward Cacilhas, where samples of Portuguese wine and freshly caught seafood await. Enjoy views from the south bank before returning to central Lisbon.
Sintra and Cascais Small-Group Day Trip from Lisbon
Experience the natural and historical beauty of Portugal on a small-group day trip from Lisbon to Sintra and Cascais. Stop first at Pena Park, head to the Queen's Throne for an amazing view of Pena National Palace and the Atlantic Ocean. Then enter the whimsical, Romantic-era Pena National Palace to admire the Arab Room and the detailed features of the king’s and queen’s bedrooms.
Continue to the historical center of Sintra, and enjoy free time to explore the town or have some lunch (own expense). Next, admire the landscapes of Sintra Natural Park on your way to the cliffs of Roca Cape and the surfer's paradise of Guincho Beach. Pass the cliff at Hell’s Mouth and stop to stretch your legs along the bay in Cascais.
Wander around the center of Cascais, and then enjoy scenic views of the Atlantic coast and the town of Estoril on the drive back to Lisbon.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Day 1: Sintra and Cascais Day Trip at 9am
Day 2: Lisbon Walking Tour at 10:30am
Day 1: Lisbon Walking Tour at 10:30am
Day 2: Sintra and Cascais Day Trip at 9am
Day Trip to Sintra and Cascais: Returns to original departure point at approximately 5pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Lisbon Super Saver: 2-Day Lisbon Walking Tour with Food and Wine Tastings, and Sintra and Cascais Day Trip
- Food tastings (pastries, cheese, marmalade, seafood, coffee and wine)
- 1 glass of beer
- Ferry boat ride
- Pena Palace and Pena Park entrance
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Guided visit inside monuments and buildings
- Entrance ticket to Sintra National Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tour does not include a trip on Santa Justa lift
- Duration of stop at Guincho Beach depends on weather conditions
- Please Note: The Sintra and Cascais Day Trip may be available with a multilingual guide (English, Portuguese and Spanish), please advise at time of booking if you have a preferred language. The Lisbon Walking Tour will be in English only.
Reviewed by: marianne.demey, August 2015
We hadden het geluk om met Nadia te kunnen genieten van de daguitstap naar Sintra, Cascais en Coba da Roca. Het was een schitterende dag, vooral dankzij de persoonlijke benadering door onze uitstekende gidse, Nadia. Deze wist ons antwoord te geven op onze vragen. De tips waar we het beste uitzicht hadden waar volkomen correct. De balans tussen historische uitleg en vakantiesfeer was optimaal! Zeker een aanrader!
Reviewed by: Martin F, August 2015
The tour guide for Sintra and Cascais was really good, as were the tours.