Select a datex
The ideal way to discover Florence is your own way! Choose either the morning or afternoon tour or book them both, with lunch included, for a comprehensive introduction to this classic Renaissance city. Even better, you'll gain quick access to the Uffizi and Accademia galleries and skip the queues.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
Florence morning tour:
Your morning tour starts with a drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo to admire wonderful panoramic views of Florence. Next, you'll take a walking tour of the Duomo (exterior) in the old city center, including Giotto's bell tower, the Baptistery with its bronze doors and the famous cupola by Brunelleschi. A short walk brings you to the Accademia Gallery (*) which houses the statue of David by Michelangelo. The morning tour concludes here. You have the possibility to stay longer inside the museum or you can choose to end your morning tour with lunch at a restaurant in the town center (optional).
Florence afternoon tour:
Your afternoon tour begins with panoramic views of Florence, Fiesole and the Arno Valley. Next, you'll visit the old city center to see the Franciscan Church of Santa Croce (exterior). A short walk through the heart of Florence brings you to the famous Piazza Signoria, where you can see the imposing Palazzo Vecchio (exterior) and the beautiful Loggia del Lanzi. Next you'll visit the Uffizi Gallery (**) to admire superb paintings by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael and Giotto. The tour concludes at the Uffizi.
Florence full-day tour:
A combination of the morning tour, including a light lunch, followed by the afternoon tour.
(*) Closed on Monday. Replaced with a visit to the Bargello Museum or the Medici Chapels.
(**) The Gallery is closed on Monday; and will be replaced with a visit to the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio.
Capture the beautiful Panoramic view from Piazzale Michelangelo
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Central Florence
- 9:30am Morning or Full Day Tour
- 2:30pm Afternoon Tour
Return Details:The morning tour concludes inside the Accademia Gallery at 12:45pm approximately or at the restaurant in the town center of Florence (if you selected the lunch) at 2:15pm approximately. Both afternoon and full day tours conclude at the Uffizi Gallery (6:00pm).
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Half-day morning tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo, Giotto's bell tower, Baptistery & Accademia Gallery
Half-day afternoon tour of Florence with Franciscan Church of Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria & Uffizi Gallery. Starting at 2:30pm until 6:00pm
Half-day morning tour of Florence with Piazzale Michelangelo, Giotto's bell tower, Baptistery & Accademia Gallery.
Full-day tour - Piazzale Michelangelo, Giotto's bell tower, Baptistery & Accademia. Franciscan Church, Piazza Signoria & Uffizi. Lunch included
Full-day tour - Piazzale Michelangelo, Giotto's bell tower, Baptistery & Accademia. Franciscan Church, Piazza Signoria & Uffizi. Lunch is not included.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee (depends on option selected)
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays, in replacement you will visit the Bargello Museum or the Medici Chapels
- Uffizi Gallery is closed on Mondays, in replacement you will visit the Museum of Palazzo Vecchio
Itinerary:Sample Lunch Menu for Adults:
- Appetizer: Toasted bread with tomato
- First course: Macaroni with Bolognese sauce (or tomato and basil sauce as vegetarian option), Penne with pesto sauce
- Dessert and coffee
- Half liter of water and a glass of wine (Chianti or Trebbiano)
Sample Lunch Menu for Children (2 - 8 years old):
- First course: Macaroni with Bolognese souse (or tomato and basil sauce as vegetarian option), Penne with pesto sauce
- Dessert: Ice cream or other dessert
- Half liter of water or orange juice
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.