Select a datex
This half day adventure is a 'single-rider only' tour, where you'll experience extensive, challenging terrain. Maneuver through old growth forest to powder playgrounds and up steep slopes on a wild ride deep into the heart of the Callaghan Valley. An adrenaline rush you'll never forget!
Your experienced guides will take you to the secret backyards of the Callaghan Valley. This tour, designed to enhance your style and challenge your skills, will have you guided around frozen lakes and carving through powder.
Stop at a lakeside yurt where you'll be recharged by a freshly made lunch. Then venture off again to finish up a day that will never be forgotten!
- This tour is not suitable for children. Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have full driver's license.
- This tour is rated as Advanced. It is appropriate for athletic, adventurous first timers, drivers with related experience, single riders, repeat guests. More challenging and extensive terrain.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tours depart from the Reservation Desk in the Carleton Lodge, located next to the Whistler Gondola building, in the main Whistler Village.
Return Details:This tour returns to the original departure point approximately 4 hours after departure
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 8am
Departs at 12:30pm
- 4 hour snowmobile tour
- Professional guide
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Local taxes
- Gratuity (optional)
- Collision Coverage ($18 plus tax payable direct on day of tour)
- Confirmation for this product will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Drivers must be fully licensed to drive automobiles in their country of residence.
- It is mandatory for all tour participants to sign a Release of Liability and Waiver Form. Any participants under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian present to sign on their behalf.
- Under no circumstances is any person suspected of intoxication beyond the legal driving limit in British Columbia permitted to participate as a driver or passenger in any tour. Persons denied participation will not receive a refund.
- Safety regulations require the tour provider to not permit pregnant women to ride as driver or passenger on a snowmobile or ATV.
- Adventure sport activities are not recommended for individuals who suffer back or neck pain, heart or respiratory distress. Consult your physician prior to participation.
- The ideal weight for a smooth ride on our machines is 170kg (350 lbs.) or less. Please keep this in mind when organizing double riders.
- Dress warm and wear your own ski suit if you can. You will be more comfortable and save time in change room. Ski suits will be supplied to those who require them.
- There are many beautiful sights along the trails of Whistler. You are encouraged to bring a camera along. Please bring a small backpack or 'fanny' pack to store it in while you are riding the ATVs / snowmobile.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 15 years and under
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and have full driver's license.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.