See New York in style as you cruise the streets on a private tour of the big apple in a safari style, brand-new modern Jeep Wrangler SUV. Your guide is an experienced and knowledgeable native New Yorker who will show you the sites of New York City on a sightseeing tour with a maximum of only four participants.
Your New York City Jeep SUV Tour starts in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the city's most influential residents. Get great views of Manhattan's famous skyline when you cross the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
New York City Jeep SUV Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickup is available if you are staying at a hotel in Manhattan located below (south of) 23rd Street. Otherwise, tour departs from Greenwich Village
- 5:15pm (not available Friday from September 1 to December 31)
- 8:15pm (not available Friday)
The tour ends back where it started in Greenwich Village. You may choose, however, to get out in Chinatown or Little Italy which is near the end of the tour.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10:15am
Departs at 1:15pm
Departs at 8:15pm
Departs at 5:15pm
New York City by Jeep SUV
- Private jeep SUV tour with expert guide/narration
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the operator needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.