Select a datex
Take a Phillip Island evening tour from Melbourne and see the heartwarming phenomenon of these little penguins as they emerge from the surf and waddle to the safety of their dune burrows. From your nearby vantage point you'll be able to watch the penguins feed their waiting young with the pilchards and anchovies they've caught.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Fully narrated tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
The Phillip Island Little Penguins Parade Evening Tour leaves Melbourne in the late afternoon, following the Yarra River through the city to Melbourne's leafy eastern suburbs and on to Phillip Island. You'll learn about Phillip Island's wildlife at the information center and at dusk see the little penguins (the smallest penguin species there is) leave the ocean to return to their sand dune burrows.
You'll also have the opportunity to see migratory shearwaters (muttonbirds) and other seabirds on the tour, and learn about the conservation and environmental issues involved in protecting Phillip Island's wildlife.
Special Offer! - Save 30% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel from March 4 to June 30, 2014. Book Now! - Book Now!
The Little Penguins Parade Evening Tour is not to be missed!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from selected Melbourne hotels
- 5pm - October to March
3pm - April to September
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately between:
10:30pm - 11:30pm (Oct - Mar)
9:30pm (Apr - Sep)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Phillip Island Little Penguins Parade Evening Tour
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Admission to the Penguins Parade
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Departure times subject to change due to daylight savings
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.