Select a datex
Enjoy an evening dinner show at the Moulin Rouge the number one show in Paris. With a choice of three different dinner menus, don't miss your chance to see the world-renowned showgirls and French Cancan dancers strut their stuff on the Moulin Rouge's historic stage. Moulin Rouge Paris sells out months in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
Enjoy an excellent meal in the resplendent Parisian cabaret made famous by the paintings of Toulouse Lautrec. You have a choice from three different menus and a half bottle of Champagne is included.
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Copyright Moulin Rouge - Viator & Moulin Rouge Official Partners
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:You will need to make your own way to the Moulin Rouge.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:45pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
Dinner from the Christmas 4-course Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half bottle of Champagne. Christmas Menu applies to all shows from 20th - 30th December and 1st - 5th January.
Welcome in 2014 with a gala dinner, Moulin Rouge Show and dance the night away until dawn - permitted for one night only! 5-course New Year’s Eve Menu (9pm) and one bottle of champagne.
Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Ticket to first Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Itinerary:Moulin Rouge Dinner Menu Options:
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable vartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- Sauteed corn-fed Chicken Supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR Cabaret baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and grape tomatoes on the vine
- Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
- Festival of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR Stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and young shoots in salad
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR Valentin sauté of veal, white Supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Tendresse of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR Lobster Pie "à la Parisienne", crushed tomato and lobster chiboust cream, herbs salad
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with wood mushrooms and mushroom cream OR Sirloin steak, small fried potatoes with thyme, French beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- Saint Honoré cake with raspberries, light whipped cream, crunchy caramel pastry
- Moulin Rouge Opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates Echiquier pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 20 - January 05, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chesnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
Selected dates: December 31
- Light pastry medly
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Baked sea scallops casserole
- Scampi bisque, potato mousseline with butter
- Pear and mandarin orange sorbet with a taste of Indian Bergamot and iced vodka
- Fillet of beef with pan-fried foie gras, crispy agata potatoes, golden vegetables and a rich jus
- "Moulin Rouge Velvet Fruits"; Raspberry delight, vanilla cream with orange, calisson biscuit with almonds, raspberry sauce and Champagne sorbet
- Chocolates and macaroons from Maison Dalloyau
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
You must present a paper voucher for this tour. We will email a link to access and print your voucher at the Lead Travelers email address. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.