Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Several menus to choose from
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Likely to Sell Out
After dinner, see the French Cancan performed in the Parisian home of the Cancan. You'll experience the magic of the Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review and enjoy the essence of Parisian cabaret.
The Moulin Rouge's "Féerie" review features a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 legendary Doriss Girls, dressed in spectacular costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins. The sumptuous sets and vibrant light show of "Féerie" provide a colorful backdrop for brilliantly choreographed performances on moving staircases, in a gigantic aquarium, on swings and in garden settings.
Book now! Moulin Rouge regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
7pm Dinner & Show: Mistinguett
Dinner from the Mistinguett Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Toulouse
Dinner from the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Belle
Dinner from the Belle Epoque Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half a bottle of Champagne.
7pm Dinner & Show: Christmas
Dinner from the Christmas 5-course Menu at 7pm followed by 9pm Moulin Rouge Show with half bottle of Champagne. Christmas Menu applies to all shows from December 19-30 and January 1-4.
9pm Dinner & Show: New Year's
Welcome in the new year with a gala dinner, Moulin Rouge Show and dance the night away until dawn - permitted for one night only! 5-course New Year’s Eve Menu (9pm) and one bottle of champagne.
Moulin Rouge Paris Dinner and Show
- Ticket to first Moulin Rouge Show
- 3-course dinner
- Half bottle of Champagne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 16
Subject to change at any time without notice.
- Terrine of duck foie gras Montmartre with fruit chutney OR Mistinguett king prawns with smoked spices, vegetable tartar, vinaigrette with herbs
- "Frou-Frou" sauteed corn-fed chicken supreme, morel cream and fresh pasta OR "Cabaret" baked salmon fillet, french white butter, boiled potatoes and tomatoes on the vine
- "Tendresse" of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates "Echiquier" pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
- "Festival" of Norwegian smoked salmon, Taramosalata, trout roe and Avruga caviar with grilled toast OR "Féerie" stuffed dover sole, tangy cream and baby salad leaves
- Steamed gilt head sea bream, Champagne sauce, creamed potatoes OR "Valentin" sauté of veal, white supreme sauce, Pilaf rice and small white onions
- Opera pastry "Moulin Rouge" pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR "Tendresse" of red berries, fruity marshmallows and raspberry sauce
- Mise en Bouche
- Duck foie gras with sea salt, mango vinaigrette, “Roquette” salad and grilled toast OR Crunchy salad with lobster, chilled avocado and Parmesan flakes
- Fried sea bass fillet, creamy risotto with field mushrooms and mushroom cream OR Fillet of beef "1889", small fried potatoes with thyme, French beans with fresh butter, pepper sauce
- "Saint Honoré" cake with raspberries, lightly whipped cream and crunchy caramel pastry OR Opera pastry "Moulin Rouge" pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce OR Gourmandise of three chocolates "Echiquier" pastry and crispy chocolate pearls
Selected dates: December 20 - January 05, excluding December 31.
- Kir royal
- Sea scallops tartar in pumpkin cappuccino
- Duck foie gras with sea salt in Christmas-spiced chutney
- Christmas poultry with chestnut stuffing, fricassée of wild mushrooms and potato purée with butter
- "Moulin Rouge" opera pastry, chocolate wings, chocolate hazelnut sauce. On 24 and 25 December: Bûche de Noël Dalloyau (Traditional Yule-Log Cake from Maison Dalloyau)
- Half a bottle of G.H.Mumm Champagne per couple
- Light pastry medly
- Petrovskaya Royal Caviar, small blinis and Isigny double cream
- Baked sea scallops casserole
- Scampi bisque, potato mousseline with butter
- Pear and mandarin orange sorbet with a taste of Indian Bergamot and iced vodka
- Fillet of beef with pan-fried foie gras, crispy agata potatoes, golden vegetables and a rich jus
- "Moulin Rouge Velvet Fruits"; Raspberry delight, vanilla cream with orange, calisson biscuit with almonds, raspberry sauce and Champagne sorbet
- Chocolates and macaroons from Maison Dalloyau
- Champagne Perrier-Jouët Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé OR Chateau Pichon Longueville Comtesse de Lalande 2004, 2eme Grand Cru Classé Bordeaux
- Soft drinks, mineral water and coffee during the evening
February 14 and 15
- King prawn tartare with seasoned cream of pumpkin soup
- Baked sea scallops with a scampi bisque and buttery potato purée
- Tender chicken with foie gras, mixed vegetables, herb oil and gourmet jus
- Chocolate Carré d'Amour with crunchy hazlenuts
- Half a bottle of Billecart-Salmon Rosé Champagne
Reviewed by: James C, December 2014
The Moulin Rouge Dinner and Show was something out of this world, we knew it was going to be good but was not prepared for such a show, the Dinner was fantastic, the seats were excellent, the staff tremendous and of course the show was unbelievable, an experience we wil never forget.
Reviewed by: Charles C, December 2014
The show was excellent- a definite must see!! It was one of the highlights of our Paris vacation.