This extreme RZR tour through Hidden Valley and Primm Valley from Las Vegas will take you on a challenging and exhilarating ride through rugged desert and mountain terrain. What's an RZR? Think of an extreme golf cart but with more horsepower. This RZR tour, the longest available in Las Vegas, is not your ordinary sightseeing tour!
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Popular choice with kids
Your trip through the Mojave desert begins with a 30-minute, air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean. After a brief, thorough safety briefing, set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument and McCullough Mountain Range. Enjoy the rugged desert landscape as you maneuver through trails, ride up to mountain overlooks and zoom around legendary off-road racetracks.
These off-road RZR vehicles are equipped with a cage structure that surrounds the passengers on all sides, adding an extra level of security. This is the longest RZR tour available in Las Vegas and will cover anywhere from 20 to 50 miles (32 to 80.5 km) of rugged desert terrain, depending on group size and riding level.
If you book the morning tour, stop for a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada, on the California-Nevada state line, and then prepare for your return RZR ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ride but are shorter in total duration, as they do not stop in Primm.
You will ride in a 2-seat Polaris RZR 800. Either drive your own RZR for the ultimate desert experience or choose to join up with a professional driver so you can sit back, enjoy the ride, and take in the awesome desert scenery. This is a great option for children who are too young to drive on their own.
Your tour ends with complimentary air-conditioned transportation back to your pickup location.
Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme RZR Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
- 9am: Dec through Jan
8am and 1pm: Feb through April
7am and 1pm: May through Sept
8am and 1pm: Oct through Nov
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
RZR for 1 passenger. Morning departure at 7am, 8am or 9am depending on the month (see above)
RZR for 2 passengers. Morning departure at 7am, 8am or 9am depending on the month (see above).
RZR for 1 passenger. 1pm departure (Feb to Nov only).
RZR for 2 passengers. 1pm departure (Feb to Nov).
Hidden Valley and Primm Valley Extreme RZR Tour from Las Vegas
- RZR tour
- Use of helmet, gloves and goggles
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless otherwise specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking unless booked within 24 hours. In this case, confirmation will be received as soon as possible subject to availability
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive with valid photo ID for proof of age
- Drivers licenses are not required
- Children 12 to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Participants under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- RZR (UTVs) vehicles are automatic
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.