Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree-Lighting Party
- Editor's Pick
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Snacks and Beverages included
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hors d'oeuvres
- Professional photographer
- DJ entertainment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Print photographs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Dress to impress. Please no jeans or t-shirts
- No minimum age
- This exclusive event is limited to the first 300 reservations
- We cannot guarantee unobstructed views of the tree lighting; views are "first-come, first-served". In order to provide maximum viewing space there is no table seating in the outdoor patio. It is our intention to provide a convivial atmosphere during this special event, including food, drinks, private restroom facilities, warmth and indoor protection from the weather, and admission into the Rockefeller Center area
- As streets are closed to traffic and pedestrian movement is limited by the NYPD and Rockefeller Center security teams, the local operator will provide instructions for admission
- Although the view of the tree from the patio is slightly obstructed due to light poles, the photographer has chosen a location for special photos once the tree is lit at 9pm
- All photos will be available online approximately 2 weeks after the event for download
Reviewed by: Patricia H, January 2015
First of all, I commend Viator for it's great staff, easy booking, complete instructions, etc. We had a fabulous time. It was a stretch for us to spend so much for an evening, but, as realtors say, this was about location, location, location.............or so we thought Turns out that Brasserie Ruhlmann was fabulous. We were treated as royalty with drinks flowing and fabulous and very filling appetizers. They really were more like cocktail buffet foods. With such a lovely night, we stayed on the patio most all the time, enjoying the experience in the best of ways. I'll give it 5 stars!
Reviewed by: Evan K, December 2014
All as promised. A very nice night!