Select a datex
Feast with your host Henry VIII and other colorful characters from Merrie England at a medieval banquet straight from the pages of history! Minstrels and strolling players will entertain you as you dine on a four-course traditional English meal, accompanied by unlimited wine and beer, or soft drinks.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
This regal banquet takes place by flickering torchlight in vaulted cellars just a stone's throw from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. Sit back and enjoy the show as Henry VIII's court entertainers provide a magical display for your amusement. Dinner is served by comely wenches, knights in armor provide entertainment, and bards sing medieval ballads!
After the meal and show there is music, dancing and merrymaking galore!
Enjoy a medieval banquet complete with performances from jugglers and minstrels
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:St Katherine's Docks
- Opening Hours
Wednesday – Saturday: Doors open at 7:15pm; Entertainment and meal commences 7:45pm; Entertainment finishes 10.00pm; Disco until 11.30pm (Christmas - Midnight)
Sunday: Doors open at 5:15pm; Entertainment and meal commences 6.00pm; Entertainment finishes 8.15pm; Disco until 9.30pm
Return Details:Show concludes at approximately 12:00am
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Medieval Banquet and Merriment by Torchlight in London
- Medieval Show
- 4-course dinner
- Unlimited beer and wine during the meal (once dessert is served, bar will still be open for you to purchase drinks)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Children up to 17 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult (18yrs and over)
- Selection of finest cold roast meats, pate, Cheddar cheese and salad. Served with pickled vegetables.
- Soup made with a blend of market vegetables.
- Fresh roast Chicken covered in a traditional medieval sauce and presented with a dish of roasted vegetables and potatoes
- A rich fruit filled pie served with Cream
- If you are vegetarian, please specify at time of booking.
- This sample menu is subject to change, without notice.
- Guests traveling between November 21 and December 23 will be served a Christmas Evening Banquet.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.