Oahu Sky and Sea Combo: Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise or Atlantis Submarine Excursion
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Jump aboard the Navatek for a lovely evening at sea! Sail along the shores of Waikiki and Diamond Head as you watch the magnificent Waikiki sun set into the Pacific. Sail past Diamond Head to the picture-perfect Kahala Gold Coast, a 10-mile stretch of scenic coastline with lush mountains in the background. Your spectacular dining experience will include Pacific Coast-inspired dishes served with Hawaiian spirit. Soak in local Hawaiian culture through music, song and dance while enjoying your two-hour cruise and dinner.
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Experience the excitement of plunging 100 feet (30 meters) underwater on a modern submarine. Get an up-close look at marine animals as you navigate the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Look out the large, clear windows and see the colorful reefs and tropical marine life, including beautiful corals, sponge and fish. Your professional pilot will narrate your 45-minute underwater adventure.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Helicopter Tour and Cruise
Helicopter tour and sunset dinner cruise. Includes free pickup from Waikiki hotels.
USD $246.88Pricing details
Helicopter and Submarine Tour
Helicopter tour and submarine tour. Includes free pickup from Waikiki hotels.
USD $257.65Pricing details
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Romantic dinner cruise or exciting submarine adventure
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Passengers weighing more than 250 pounds will be charged for a "comfort" seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds will be charged for an entire additional seat, payable directly to supplier on day of departure
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis
- You may choose to take your flight and your dinner cruise or submarine tour on the same day or separately within seven days.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Steve F, July 2015
This was a fabulous way to see Oahu. We did a bus tour but you cannot see the same as you can from the air. The pilot was great at telling you so much about what you could see.A video was taken that we could purchase. The only thing I can fault is the cost of the video....with conversion to AUD it cost about 70!.
Reviewed by: Graeme L, June 2015
Fantastic! So smooth and Marley the pilot was awesome! This is a must do in my opinion and next time I'm in Honolulu I will do it again.