Oahu Sky and Sea Combo: Helicopter Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise or Atlantis Submarine Excursion
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Jump aboard the Navatek for a lovely evening at sea! Sail along the shores of Waikiki and Diamond Head as you watch the magnificent Waikiki sun set into the Pacific. Sail past Diamond Head to the picture-perfect Kahala Gold Coast, a 10-mile stretch of scenic coastline with lush mountains in the background. Your spectacular dining experience will include Pacific Coast-inspired dishes served with Hawaiian spirit. Soak in local Hawaiian culture through music, song and dance while enjoying your two-hour cruise and dinner.
Atlantis Submarine Adventure
Experience the excitement of plunging 100 feet (30 meters) underwater on a modern submarine. Get an up-close look at marine animals as you navigate the depths of the Pacific Ocean. Look out the large, clear windows and see the colorful reefs and tropical marine life, including beautiful corals, sponge and fish. Your professional pilot will narrate your 45-minute underwater adventure.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Helicopter Tour and Cruise
Helicopter tour and sunset dinner cruise. Includes free pickup from Waikiki hotels.
Helicopter and Submarine Tour
Helicopter tour and submarine tour. Includes free pickup from Waikiki hotels.
- Helicopter tour
- Live commentary on board
- Romantic dinner cruise or exciting submarine adventure
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Passengers weighing more than 250 pounds will be charged for a "comfort" seat, equivalent to one-half the tour price. This buys the seat next to the passenger. Passengers exceeding 300 pounds will be charged for an entire additional seat, payable directly to supplier on day of departure
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis
- You may choose to take your flight and your dinner cruise or submarine tour on the same day or separately within seven days.
- To allow maximum flexibility in your schedule, you are not required to choose a specific flight time when booking. You may choose your desired flight time upon reconfirmation. Please note that flight times are on a first come, first served basis.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Bradley B, September 2014
Great tours. Weren't given a pickup time so 10am call from lobby was a surprise but well worth it for a fantastic aerial tour of oahu. Dinner cruise was great food and views with rather campy entertainment. Still a nice trip.
Reviewed by: samuellawson23, August 2014
Amazing flight around Oahu! Stunning views of Waikiki beach and Diamond Head. It was our first time flying in a helicopter and we were a bit nervous, but our Pilot Brodie was incredible. He was so informative and gave us a brilliant running commentary throughout the flight. Was awesome to see Pearl Harbour from the sky. I recommended this to anyone. A must do in Hawaii.
The day was topped off buy a lovely dinner Cruise aboard the Navatek where we were spoiled with lovely food and great entertainment. 10/10 !