The Sopranos Sites Tour
Book by February 13th, 2015 to receive 10% off our previously offered price!
This special offer is available on all departures January 1, 2015 thru February 13, 2015!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Take a peek inside the Bada Bing bar
- See Father Phil's parish
- Sit on the steps of the diner where Chris was shot
- Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
- Go on location to the high school where AJ dumped pizza boxes into the pool
- See Pizzaland, the Muffler Man and other sites used in the opening credits
- Sit at the booth where Tony sat in the restaurant where the final scene of the series was filmed
Upgrade your experience with priority seating!
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour of Sopranos film sites in New York departing at 10am
Morning Tour Priority Seating
Priority Seating upgrade includes pre-boarding, guaranteed seating in the first 4 rows, and close access to the tour guide. Departs at 10am
The Muffler Man
- Guided 4-hour tour
- Visit over 40 sites from The Sopranos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- There are several quick step-off points at some of the locations during the tour with extended stops at three different locations during the tour
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
Reviewed by: Hannah M, December 2014
The tour was brilliant! Would definitely recommend! The tour guide is an actor who worked on set and so had fantastic knowledge of the series and the actors. Would recommend paying for the premium seats as you're at the front and so visibility of all sites is better.
Reviewed by: Nikki, October 2014
Fabulous tour, really enjoyed seeing all the filming locations and Marc was extremely informative and entertaining. Nice to meet and have photo taken with Joe Gannascoli (Vito). A must do tour for all Sopranos fans!