Take advantage of New England's proximity to New York City with this two-day historical tour through Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts! From New York City, you’ll head northeast, past Yale University, the mansions of Newport and the dunes of Cape Cod on your way to Boston, which you’ll explore on Day 2. Sites of interest include the Breakers (former home of the Vanderbilt family), the Kennedy Compound, the ‘Mayflower II,’ the Freedom Trail, Boston Common and Harvard University. This overnight tour includes a stay at a 3- or 4-star hotel in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Fully narrated tour
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Special Offer! - Summer Savings - book by June 30, 2013 and save 10% off the recommended retail rate off all travel dates in 2013! - Book Now!
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Grand Central Station
Return Details:Returns to original departure point Wednesday night
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
2-day Boston, Cape Cod and Newport, Rhode Island, tour from New York City
- Overnight accommodation in Hyannis
- Luggage handling
- Admission to select attractions
- Wifi on bus
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.