Select a datex
Pack your sunscreen, towel and swimming suit and spend a fun day at Western Water Park on Mallorca! Located in Magaluf, just 11 miles (17.5 km) west of Palma de Mallorca (the capital of the Balearic Islands), Western Water Park features thrilling waterslides, relaxing wave pools, a spectacular diving show and a family-friendly area. This exciting water park trip is perfect for all ages!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Spend a refreshing and fun-filled day on Mallorca at Western Water Park! After pickup from your hotel in either the north or east area of the island, relax on a comfortable drive to Western Water Park in Magaluf.
When you arrive, enjoy approximately six hours to explore the water park. Show off your surfing skills in the wave pool, glide down the Wild River and race your friends or family at the six-lane Crazy Racer waterslide! Then, feel your adrenaline rush at the Los 4 Diablos rapids. Slide down the 284-yard (260-meter) Mega Slide or take a ride on the thrilling Hurricane!
If are looking for something quieter, enjoy the calmer slides of Tijuana Twins, or relax and soak up the sun in the Jacuzzi. Visit the Western Divers Show, where a team of two, three or even more divers will perform amazing individual and synchronized dives from up to 98 feet (30 meters)!
When you’re ready for a break, grab a snack at one of the cafes (own expense), browse fun souvenirs in the gift shop or simply relax under the shade of a tree. Western Water Park is also great for kids – head to Lago La Mina (La Mina Lake), Mini Park and Daky Park for some family fun in a safe environment.
See the Itinerary section below for information on the pickup locations within the north and east areas of Mallorca.
Western Water Park Trip on Mallorca
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Pickup from selected Mallorca hotels.
- Between 8:45am and 9:30am. You must contact the local service provider as soon as possible to verify your exact pickup time and location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher.
Return Details:Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:30pm
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Western Water Park trip. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels in the northern part of the island.
Western Water Park trip. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels in the eastern part of the island.
Western Water Park trip. Includes pickup/drop-off from selected hotels in the souther part of the island.
Western Water Park Trip on Mallorca
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glass bottles are not allowed in Western Water Park
- High-factor sunscreen is recommended
- North area includes the following locations: Port Alcudia, Port Pollensa, Cala San Vicente, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort.
- East area includes the following locations: Colonia Sant Jordi, Cala Santanyi, Cala Figuera, Cala Barca, Porto Petro, Cala Dor, Cala Ferrera, Cala Egos, Porto Colom, Calas de Mallorca, Cala Domingos, Cala Murada, Cala Ratjada, Canyamel, Font de Sa Cala, Cala Mesquida, S'Illot, Cala Millor, Cala Bona, Costa de los Pinos, Porto Cristo, Sa Coma.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.