Barcelona Sightseeing Tour: Gothic Quarter Walking Tour, Olympic Village and Montjuic Cable Car Ride
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Next, take in views of the Mediterranean Sea and the Barcelona Coast on the way to the Olympic Village (Vila Olimpica), home to athletes during the Olympics, and the Port Olympic.
Continue to the Montjuic Mountain for a panoramic view of the city and harbor. When you arrive, tour the Lluís Companys Olympic Stadium, the Palau Sant Jordi and the Calatrava Tower. Then, visit the Spanish Village (Poble Espanyol) to see typical architecture and traditional crafts from different regions of Spain, and taste Catalan cava (included), the renowned local sparkling wine.
Next, get on a cable-car (included) and take in aerial views of the Barcelona skyline, on the ride down to Montjuic Castle. From there, head back to central Barcelona, where you will have the afternoon free to explore the city at your leisure.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Barcelona Morning Sightseeing Tour with English-speaking guide
Barcelona Morning Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance to Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- 10% discount in some shops and restaurants at Poble Espanyol (Spanish Village)
- A glass of cava
- Cable-car ride
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infant travel free provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Katherine K, October 2014
Our guide was excellent. The gothic area is so interesting. Need about 30 minutes longer at the cathedral though.
Reviewed by: Tours, October 2014
Excellent tour. Very knowledgeable tour guide.