Artistic Barcelona Including Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia and Skip-the-Line Entry to Park Güell
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
From the cathedral, follow your guide to Park Güell, an extensive garden complex located on the hill of El Carmel that was also designed by Gaudi. Known for its architectural features with mosaic terraces, curved walls and eye-catching sculptures, the park attracts lengthy entrance lines. Skip past the lines with your fast-track ticket, and head inside to explore the abundance of pretty walkways and leafy parkland with your guide.
Having admired the colorful mosaics, statues and architecture inside the park, continue to Passeig de Gràcia in central Barcelona. On a stroll down the street, stop to see two of Gaudi’s home-turned-museums: Casa Batlló and La Pedrera. Learn how the wealthy Batlló and Milà families commissioned the artist to create their residences, and of the controversy that the attention-grabbing abodes created.
Pose for photos in front of the buildings, say your goodbyes to your guide, and then finish your tour near Casa Batlló.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Gaudi's Parc Guell
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Skip-the-line entrance to Park Güell
- Entrance fee to La Sagrada Familia
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a large coach tour with a maximum of 50 participants
- Infants travel for free provided they do not occupy a seat
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Reviewed by: gjohngp, July 2015
La Sagrada is the most astonishing landmark with its beautiful architecture. Lots of crowds but well worth the wait. You can take pics as well. We spent almost half a day at this landmark. Park Guell was nice as well but the weather was hot hot hot. Didn't feel like walking in the park.
Reviewed by: maddytem, July 2015
Excellent tour and tour guide