Sydney, Manly and Northern Beaches Morning Tour with Optional Harbour Lunch Cruise
See Sydney's most famous icons in just one morning! Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge, for views of the world renowned Sydney Opera House at various vantage points, before strolling along Manly Beach and other picturesque surf spots on the Northern Beaches, to watch the waves from the Pacific Ocean roll in. Complete your morning with an optional lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Highlights on your tour of Sydney, Manly and the northern beaches include:
- See Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay
- See Hyde Park and the Sydney monorail
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- See the major shopping areas of Sydney
- Stop at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the famous city skyline
- Travel through the exclusive northern suburbs of Sydney
- Enjoy views from Seaforth look out over Middle Head and Pearl Bay Marinas
- Stop at Arabanoo Lookout for a panorama of the Pacific Ocean and the rugged headland
- Enjoy morning tea (own expense) at the seaside town of Manly
- Take a walk along Manly's Corso, which separates Sydney harbor from the Pacific ocean
- See the beautiful beach that has contributed to Manly's reputation as a popular waterfront suburb
- Tour through the northern leafy "beach suburbs"
- Travel through Queenscliff passing Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl Beach
- Return to Sydney via exclusive and trendy suburbs of Neutral Bay and Mosman
- Conclude your morning at either King Street Wharf or Circular Quay or why not spend more time at Manly's surf beach playground and catch the ferry back to Sydney (own expense)?
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
King Street Wharf or Circular Quay: 11:45am/ 2pm (with cruise)
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Sydney sightseeing tour including Manly & the Northern Beaches. Includes pickup/drop off from Sydney hotels
USD $49.79Pricing details
Tour & Lunch Cruise
Sydney sightseeing tour including Manly & the Northern Beaches. Includes pickup/drop off from Sydney hotels; buffet lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour
USD $111.07Pricing details
Walk along the golden sands of Manly Beach
- Lunch cruise (if option selected)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
7.00am Crescent on Bayswater
8.10am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8.15am Four Points Sheraton
8.00am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7.35am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
8.05am Menzies Hotel
7.45am Novotel Darling Harbour
7.50am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7.55am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7.15am Sofitel Wentworth
7.25am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7.30am YHA Sydney Central
Reviewed by: John S, January 2015
Great tour for those with only limited time in Sydney. Hotel pick-ups were all on time and our coach driver (Steve) was the Dogs B----- (excellent at his job). The optional Harbour cruise is a must as it s the only way to experience Sydney harbour and the lunch (serve yourself) was good too
Reviewed by: Rodney B, May 2014
This was an AAT Kings tour and was a really good trip. Pickup from near our accommodation (Darling Harbour) was on time. Stops, including morning tea break in Manly, were well placed and our guide demonstrated excellent knowledge through out the tour. A great way to get a 'snapshot' of the north side of the harbour and northern beaches and gave lots of ideas to plan future visits.