6-Day Thredbo or Perisher Snow Adventure from Sydney
Get your snow fix this winter as you cut sick on the half-pipe or rip up the ski slopes on this snow adventure from Sydney. You'll be taken to either Thredbo or Perisher, enjoy six full days at the snow including accommodation at the Snowy Valley Resort and breakfast daily.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Breakfast included
Thredbo: At Thredbo there is something for everybody. From Friday Flats beginner runs through to steep tree runs, board park and half-pipe. Thredbo also guarantees snow, as it has the largest snow making facilities in the southern hemisphere and boasts the highest lifted point in Australia. The combination of long runs and lots of vertical terrain, means less time traversing and more time ripping up the slopes.
There are also plenty of challenging off piste runs filled with natural hits and powder filled chutes. The more advanced boarders will enjoy the 110 metre long half-pipe, in Thredbo's extreme board park. So join us as we head to Thredbo for the all round snow experience!
Perisher: Perisher offers an amazing natural experience surrounded by great Australian scenery. Enjoy the largest skiable area in the southern hemisphere, for all levels of skiing and boarding, from beginner to the radical, thrill seeking skier or snowboarder. Perisher offers a wide range of services, for example the terrain park which includes a 26 metre rail, tabletops, burns, kickers and a halfpipe designed by the experts.
Accommodation is at the Snowy Valley Resort. Famous for its breathtaking vantage point above Lake Jindabyne with magnificent views, the resort offers lodge styled accommodation with many features and facilities.
Resort Facilities: Open-air Deck spa, Indoor Heated Pool, Sauna, Onsite Ski Hire, Night Club, Public Bar, Live Entertainment and Karoke, Lake View Bistro, Snowy Valley Resort Shuttlebus, Internet Access, Drying Room, ATM.
Room Facilities: No single rooms available, accommodation is on a share basis with other travelers (1 to 6 people). Shared facilities - 2 rooms will share the same bathroom.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Sydney Central Train Station or Canberra Jollimont Transit Centre
Tour departs the snow at 4.15pm and returns late at night to your original departure location on day 6
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departure from Canberra
6-Day Thredbo or Perisher Blue Snow Adventure from Canberra
Departure from Sydney
6-Day Thredbo or Perisher Blue Snow Adventure from Sydney
Thredbo or Perisher 6-Day Snow Adventure
- Transport on comfortable coach or mini coach
- 6 nights shared accommodation
- Daily return shuttle from Snowy Valley Resort to Thredbo or Perisher
- National Park Fee
- 2 complimentary 3 course dinners at Lakeview Bistro
- 6 hot breakfasts
- Lift pass and equipment hire, payable direct
- Ski equipment you can bring your own or hire at mountain, payable direct. If bringing your own ski equipment you would have to carry it on the bus and put it in the overhead luggage space
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 15 years and under
- No single room available, accommodation is on a share basis with other travellers
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.