Best ATV Off Road Experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
You'll follow behind a trained instructor as you tackle the trails. The tracks are perfect for the beginning rider as well as the more experienced off roader. Of course, you’ll find the usual off-road natural terrain, including bumps and dips some hills and twists and turns as the tracks run through the orange groves as well as some areas of wetlands.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Tour departs at 9:30am
Tour departs at 11:30am
Tour departs at 1:30pm
ATV Off Road Experience
- Helmet, Gloves and Goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders
- 90 minutes track time including instruction
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (may be arranged for an additional fee)
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
- Operators under 18 must have a Parent or Guardian sign the waiver consent forms
- All visitors to the property must complete and sign waiver release forms
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle
- It is strongly advised that all drivers wear closed-toe shoes flip-flops are not a good idea. You should also be prepared to get dirty.
- Operates in most weather conditions however, we are unable to operate in extreme thunderstorms, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Margaret O, November 2015
This was best experience I ever had. The staff was very friendly and funny. I was afraid at first, but they gave me confidence and made me feel safe.
Reviewed by: John D, July 2015
We had a blast racing around the trails and through the mud!! Great FUN.