ATV Off Road Experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
You'll follow behind a trained instructor as you tackle the trails. The tracks are perfect for the beginning rider as well as the more experienced off roader. Of course, you’ll find the usual off-road natural terrain, including bumps and dips some hills and twists and turns as the tracks run through the orange groves as well as some areas of wetlands.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
8:30am departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
10:30am departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
12:30pm departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
2:30pm departure for the ATV Off Road Experience
ATV Off Road Experience
- Helmet, Gloves and Goggles are compulsory for all drivers and riders
- 90 minutes track time including instruction
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (may be arranged for an additional fee)
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the ATV with a valid photo I.D.
- Operators under 18 must have a Parent or Guardian sign the waiver consent forms
- All visitors to the property must complete and sign waiver release forms
- Drivers must attend the safety instruction briefing before driving or riding on any vehicle
- It is strongly advised that all drivers wear closed-toe shoes flip-flops are not a good idea. You should also be prepared to get dirty.
- Operates in most weather conditions however, we are unable to operate in extreme thunderstorms, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Stephen M, December 2015
The actual event itself, along with the setting, was outstanding and I highly recommend the experience!
We were however disappointed as we had booked this for our son's birthday and in spite of having pre-paid, the provider was not aware of our booking and we had a substantial delay.
While this was an inconvenience, it in no way detracted from the great experience we all enjoyed!
Reviewed by: Margaret O, November 2015
This was best experience I ever had. The staff was very friendly and funny. I was afraid at first, but they gave me confidence and made me feel safe.