Visit some of Oahu's most haunted locations on a chilling walk through history with your Honolulu ghost tours guide. Many of the ghost tours Hawaii sites are modern-day haunts, while others are haunted by terrible events of the past.
Honolulu ghost tours take you to the sites that make Oahu famous as a supernatural hotspot in the Pacific, including Morgan's Corner, the Chinese Manoa Cemetery and the Pali area.
Your ghost tours Hawaii guide is an experienced expert on these spooky places and will entertain (and scare!) you with stories of the supernatural. All sites are real and all the stories you'll hear are true, based on historical and ancestral information, along with eye-witness accounts.
Orbs of Oahu Ghost Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from selected Honolulu hotels
- Tour departs at 8:00pm. Hotel pickup commences at approximately 7:00pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Pickup/drop off from Ambassador Hotel
Pickup/drop off from Miramar Hotel
Pickup/drop off from Hyatt Hotel
Pickup/drop off from Waikiki Marriott
Pickup/drop off from Island Colony Hotel
Pickup/drop off from Sheraton Waikiki
Pickup/drop off from Hilton Hotel
Pickup/drop off from Hawaii Prince
Pickup/drop off from Ala Moana Hotel
Orbs of Oahu Ghost Tour
- Ghost tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a maximum of 22 people on this tour
- Wheelchair accessible (if collapsible)
- This tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- Closed toe shoes are required and a light windbreaker is recommended
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
Camera Tips: Catching a ghost on film isn't as hard as you think. A camera is an effective tool to use to get hard evidence that ghosts do exist. One thing to remember though: ghosts most often appear as orbs, balls of light, or mists. Don't get discouraged if you don't get a human-like form in your pictures. The orbs are just as good.
Use film of no less than 400 speed and no greater than 1600 speed. Black and white works very well, but make sure you have a camera with a low light setting before taking pictures at night. Also, if you have an SLR camera, infrared film works well with a filter. One other thing - take lots of pictures!
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.