Wellington's Lord of the Rings Half Day Tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
** Please Note - Weta Studios is closed on the December 26, 2013 and January 1, 2014 so this tour departure will be film locations only **
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Morning Tour: 8:30am
Lord of the Rings half-day tour departing from Wellington at 8:30am
Afternoon Tour: 1:30pm
Lord of the Rings half-day tour departing from Wellington at 1:30pm
Lord of the Rings tour from Wellington
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels and cruise terminal
- Local and professional guide
- Souvenir map
- Native forest walk
- Weta Studios workshop exhibition tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Reviewed by: deborah e, February 2014
Met at the cruise terminal with no problem. Really enjoyable and interesting tour with an enthusiastic guide. In a group that was a fraction of the cost and size of the one organised by the cruise line we were visiting Wellington with.
Reviewed by: Joanne G, January 2014
Great tour. Our guide Emma was very informative. Weta Caves was amazing. Highly recommend to any LOTR fans.