Washington DC Segway Night Tour
A fabulous way to see Washington D.C. at night! Highlights include: The White House, US Capitol Building, National Air and Space Museum, Washington Monument, U.S. Navy Memorial and more! Simply the coolest way to see this historical city.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All necessary equipment included
The Washington D.C. Segway Night Tour is the only way to see DC at sunset and at night. Be part of it and not stuck behind bus windows listening to boring commentary. Instead ride a Segway and you'll see DC as it was meant to be enjoyed!
Your tour begins with a 30-minute training session to learn the basics of maneuvering the Segway scooter. Once under way, visit Washington D.C. highlights, including: the U.S. Capitol Building, the White House, the National Museum of Natural History, Ford's Theater, the National Air and Space Museum, the Washington Monument, and many more!
Your tour guide also takes you past the National Gallery of Art, the National Museum of American History, and the U.S. Navy Memorial. Throughout the tour, the guide provides both the history and stories surrounding the sites and makes sure plenty of photo opportunities are available.
All tours are limited in size with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a celebrity as everyone turns to watch you glide by!
All riders must be at least 16 years of age to participate.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Near E Street and 23rd Street
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Washington DC Segway Night Tour
- Transportation by segway
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Tours run rain or shine
- Pregnant women will not be permitted to participate
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 250 pounds
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride
- Changes in tour route may be necessary due to construction and security related issues
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or authorized guardian
- Each party must also complete a damage waiver that includes a pre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization of $500 is immediately cancelled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool (the temperature tends to be cooler near the lake).
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Reviewed by: Kevin C, April 2015
4/05/15 DC Night Tour
Took the night tour with my 17 yo son, we both loved it.
What a great and fun way to see the high pts of the national mall !!!!!!
Segways are a blast and easy to ride, worth the price even without the tour! Location was great , on GW campus, guide was friendly and gave us a great restaurant recommendation after.
Great and memorable experience.
Reviewed by: Nikita C, February 2015
This tour was amazing!