Buy the Toronto CityPASS to save up to 43% on 5 admissions, compared to booking attractions separately. All taxes included.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Casa Loma including Pellatt Film
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Center
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Your Toronto CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- CN Tower admission
- Royal Ontario Museum admission
- Casa Loma admission
- Ontario Science Center admission
- Toronto Zoo admission
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Your ticket booklet is valid for 9 days from date of first use and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
The World's Tallest Building and Wonder of the Modern World is Canada's most celebrated architectural triumph, offering Toronto's most spectacular views! Visit the Look Out Level at 1,136 ft, Sky Pod - the World's Highest Man-made Observation Level at 1,465 ft, or test your nerve on the Glass Floor 1,122 ft above the ground! Enjoy casual dining in Horizons Cafe or award-winning dining in 360 Restaurant.
Ticket valid for Observation plus Sky Pod Experience - includes Look Out, Glass Floor and Sky Pod levels.
Location: 301 Front Street West, in the heart of the Toronto Entertainment District
Royal Ontario Museum:
Home to world-renowned collections of art, archeology, science and nature. From dinosaurs and Egyptian antiquities to European period rooms and the Hands-on Biodiversity Gallery. Don't miss the ever-changing special exhibitions including Views of the Future, architectural redevelopment projects, and major traveling exhibitions from around the globe!
Ticket valid for general admission only. Additional charge will apply for special exhibitions Pearls:
Location: 100 Queen's Park (at Bloor St. West and Avenue Rd)
As seen on A&E's America's Castles, this 98 room landmark features unique architecture and beautifully decorated suites complete with soaring ceilings, rich wood carving and sumptuous marble. Expose secret passages, climb twisting towers and traverse an 800-foot tunnel to luxurious stables. Five acres of beautiful estate gardens surround the castle (in bloom May - Oct).
Ticket valid for general admission only.
Location: 1 Austin Terrace, corner of Spadina and Davenport Rd
Ontario Science Center:
It delights, informs and challenges visitors through engaging and thought-provoking experiences in science and technology, transforming the way in which people see and think about the world. Entertaining scientific fun is explored in more than 800 interactive exhibits including KidSpark, developed for kids aged 1-8 years.
Ticket valid for general admission only. Separate admission charge for OMNIMAX Theater and Parking.
Location: 770 Don Mills Rd at Eglinton Ave East. Accessible by car, with on-site parking
Over 5,000 animals in a 710 acre zoological park! Explore the Zellers Discovery Zone and New Kids' Zoo, an interactive children's wildlife experience; Splash Island, a 2-acre water play area; and the 750 seat Waterslide Theater, home of the Amazing Animal Show. Visit 30-acre African Savanna and the Gorilla Rainforest, the largest indoor Gorilla exhibit in North America. Take a Camel, Pony, and Safari Simulator ride, walk with the Kangaroos, and see the new Sumatran tiger triplets and Komodo dragon babies - both Canadian firsts.
Location: 361A Old Finch Ave; northeast of downtown at Highway 401 and Meadowvale Rd (exit 389), Scarborough
Reviewed by: madcow112, August 2015
Great, easy to use and we picked the pass up very easily from Casa Loma, no major queue for the CN Tower and we had a great day at the Zoo with only transport to pay for so well worth it.
Reviewed by: Ryan C, August 2015
Although we did not get to do everything on this tour, what we did we really enjoyed. Casa Loma is really interesting. The story behind the man who built it was really entertaining. The Zoo is awesome. They had pandas which was really unique. The CN Tower is one of the most well-known landmarks in Toronto. While I can't say I was overly impressed as I had done the John Hancock Observatory and the Sears Tower in Chicago, and it is a somewhat similar experience, it was still something good to say we had seen. It was really easy to pick up the tickets. I enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it.