- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Casa Loma including Pellatt Film
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Center
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- Your Toronto CityPASS is valid for nine days from date of first use
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- CN Tower admission
- Royal Ontario Museum admission
- Casa Loma admission
- Ontario Science Center admission
- Toronto Zoo admission
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: The CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- Your ticket booklet is valid for 9 days from date of first use and includes helpful information such as hours of operation, public transportation and special 'Insider Tips' on the best time to visit each attraction
- Unused ticket booklet is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (entire ticket booklet expires 9 days after first date of use)
- Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
Reviewed by: Lisa W, November 2015
Easy to use and excellent value for money! I plan on using a CityPASS again when we go to Australia next year.
Reviewed by: madcow112, August 2015
Great, easy to use and we picked the pass up very easily from Casa Loma, no major queue for the CN Tower and we had a great day at the Zoo with only transport to pay for so well worth it.