Seville Afternoon Sightseeing Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Your tour continues with a visit to the famous pavilions and bridges of the 1992 Universal Exhibition, and the Carthusian monastery where Columbus prepared for his voyages of discovery. Note that on Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the monastery.
Finally, you will visit Macarena Church (Basilica de la Macarena) to see part of the Holy Week in Seville.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- River cruise
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- On Sundays and Mondays the Iglesia de la Caridad (Charity Church) will be visited instead of the Monasterio de la Cartuja
Reviewed by: William E, January 2015
guide was very knowledgable
Reviewed by: Ryan L, July 2013
The hotel pick up was appreciated. During the tour we visted the Plaza de Espana, the Bull Ring, Royal gardens and the Macarena Church. Air conditioned transport was appreciated on the warm day. The tour guide was lovely, and fluent in English and Spanish.