Private Monumental Seville Walking Tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
The Giralda tower is an ancient Arabic minaret and symbol of the city, dominating the city skyline. This magnificent structure has been used a inspiration for similar architecture in Rabat and Marrakech.
An Arabic palace from the 14th century, the Royal Alcazar was originally a Moorish fortress. Nowadays the Alcazar is residence of the Spanish kings.
You will end the tour with a pleasant stroll through Santa Cruz, Seville's historical Jewish quarter. With narrow cobbled streets winding among white washed buildings, this is the most picturesque area of the city.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 10am
Departs at 2pm
Cathedral of Santa Maria
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Reviewed by: Antoine C, July 2014
Our guide Antonio was exceptional. We strongly recommend it
Reviewed by: Kavita, August 2013
Very knowledgeable about the history of Seville making the walking tour interesting