Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Seville
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Wine sampling
- Sightseeing cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Reviewed by: Lizette G, August 2015
Great trip...we had Javier as our guide and Ramon as our driver. They were both excellent. Javier gave us tidbits during the ride to Jerez de la Frontera and then once in Cadiz, we had some free time to either grab some lunch or tour the sites on our own. We were prepared with our own notes, we picked up a map and then took in some of the sites...and left enough time to enjoy a well-earned beer before boarding the van. The visit to the Gonzalez-Byass Bodega was very good...alot of info and the guide was very nice and besides giving us the facts, provided us with local tidbits. She was very good. The horse ballet at the Fundacion Real Escuela Andaluza del Arte Ecuestre was very nice...shame one cannot take photos or videos. All in all a very nice trip and it made us realize we need to make a separate full-day trip to see Cadiz...it's beautiful, one of the oldest cities in Spain, and there's LOTS to see.
Reviewed by: Karen P L, July 2015
Thank you Javier for an amazing day! Sherry tasting, Andalusian horses, and a lovely tour of the port city of Cadiz. This was a great way to see the beauty of Andalusia!