Best Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle Winery Tour
On the Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle winery tour you will see incredible views and taste wines at Chateau Ste. Michelle and another boutique winery. This sightseeing excursion will lead you deep into the rolling Cascade foothills, past lush horse ranches and flower farms to popular Hollywood locations for such famous productions as Twin Peaks, Northern Exposure and The Vanishing. Scenic single lane rural roads lead you up to the peaceful shadow of Mount Si through the Snoqualmie River Valley to the edge of the breathtaking 270 foot Snoqualmie Falls.
Coasting over both floating bridges on Lake Washington, you'll take a picturesque ride past the University of Washington, through quaint rural farm lands, lush forests, and charming east side towns. Cap off the day with a visit to an authentic Swiss chocolate factory!
- Enjoy a picnic lunch (available to purchase - please notify your guide at the beginning of the tour)
- Visit the divine Boehm's Swiss Chocolate Factory
- Ride past the beautiful Snoqualmie flower farms and horse ranches
- Stop at Snoqualmie Falls for an excellent photograph opportunity
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Tour departs from most downtown Seattle, Seatac and Renton hotels
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Boxed Lunch (available to purchase)
- Cruise pick up is not provided (due to traffic issue)
- Wine tasting fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Luggage can not be taken on tour
Reviewed by: J.R. D, November 2015
Our tour guide, Corey, was great, knowledgeable and just didn't miss anything. I would do this tour again because it was a memorable one and didn't feel rushed.
Reviewed by: Shugz, November 2015
Thanks Cory for a great tour! Very informative and fun. Thanks for finding the ice wine! Yay... Can't wait to go home and enjoy it!