Northern Lights Night Tour from Reykjavik
- Seasonal Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This tour is seasonal, operating only from September to April.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
September 15 - March 31: 8:00pm
October 15 - March 15: 7pm
April 1 - April 15: 9pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7pm
Departs at 8pm
Departs at 9pm
Northern Lights Mystery Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you do not see the northern lights, or if your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you may rebook for another evening free of charge (subject to availability), but no refund will be provided; speak to your guide on the day or contact the local supplier on the number provided on your voucher.
Reviewed by: Kathleen H, February 2016
The original tour we signed up for was on Friday, Feb. 5. It was cancelled due to the weather. We were super bummed. But the company guarantees it - so we quickly rebooked for the Sat. night tour. And so very glad we did. On Sat. we were at the Blue Lagoon and it snowed most of the time we were there. We figured there was no way we'd be able to see the Northern Lights that night either, but we were so wrong! We hopped on the 7 p.m. tour bus and away we went. We were only at the viewing area for about a half hour when the lights began! It was breathtaking and amazing! What a great bucket list item to check off our list! So magical. Just can't describe it well enough...you have to see it! It was a short but amazing visit to Iceland! You must see the Northern Lights when you go!
Reviewed by: Susan C G, February 2016
Very good tour, punctual pick up, unfortunately only smidging of the lights, but were told we could go another night instead. Really pleased and enjoyable trip though.guide very informative.