Northern Lights Night Tour from Reykjavik
- Seasonal Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This tour is seasonal, operating only from September to April.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
September 15 - March 31: 8:00pm
October 15 - March 15: 7pm
April 1 - April 15: 9pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7pm
Northern Lights Mystery Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you do not see the northern lights, or if your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you may rebook for another evening free of charge (subject to availability); speak to your guide on the day or contact the local supplier on the number provided on your voucher.
Reviewed by: David X, November 2015
Cheap and effective way to hunt for northern lights. We managed to catch them just as we were heading back to Reykjavik.
Reviewed by: Nicola B, November 2015
We did this trip on our first night and we did see the northern lights. Our tour guide as excellent and kept us out until we got to see the lights. It was a long trip but well worth it.