Northern Lights Night Tour from Reykjavik
- Seasonal Offer
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
This tour is seasonal, operating only from September to April.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
September 15 - March 31: 8:00pm
October 15 - March 15: 7pm
April 1 - April 15: 9pm
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 7pm
Departs at 8pm
Departs at 9pm
Northern Lights Mystery Tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you do not see the northern lights, or if your tour is cancelled due to bad weather, you may rebook for another evening free of charge (subject to availability); speak to your guide on the day or contact the local supplier on the number provided on your voucher.
Reviewed by: Lucy W, March 2015
This tour was everything I expected you go in a coach to a remote part of the Island in our case the 2 light houses And you stand outside until the lights come out. It's not always garunteed but for us they showed my only advice to anyone going is dress warmly you'll be out for a few hours
Reviewed by: Zsuzsanna C, March 2015
Highly recommend, but it is really depends on the weather. If you are lucky you can see the lights, but if it is cloudy, you can miss it.