Select a datex
Find the ultimate relaxation when in Reykjavik on this excursion to the Blue Lagoon. Surrounded by lava fields and snow-capped mountains, the Blue Lagoon is a geothermal spa outside the city where you can bathe in the warm waters, have a water massage or enjoy a spa treatment. With your transportation all arranged, just lie back and relax, before catching your transport back to your hotel in Reykjavik or to Keflavik Airport for your flight home.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
A visit of Iceland’s Blue Lagoon will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed for the rest of your trip. If you’re looking for a unique, blissful experience while in Reykjavik, this is it. A geothermal spa in a lava field south of Reykjavik, the Blue Lagoon is one of the most popular sites in Iceland. Its hot water, which stays an inviting 96 to 102 degrees Fahrenheit (36 to 39 degrees Celsius), has been known to be wonderful for the skin.
The Blue Lagoon's warm water and natural active ingredients (mineral salts, silica and blue-green algae) soothe your body and de-stress your mind. The lagoon's white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin and has a revitalizing effect. The blue-green algae nourishes and softens your skin, while the mineral salts balance and relax both body and soul.
Choose from a regular bathing experience (approximately 40EUR, payable locally) or upgrade to an exclusive bath for a touch of luxury.
Swimming costumes, towels and bath robes are available for hire, and an indoor Blue Lagoon and geothermal sauna are also on site. Bathing in this stunning environment is a unique experience that no one should miss and is sure to be one of the highlights of your visit to Iceland.
Blue Lagoon Spa outside Reykjavik
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Departure Point:Tour departs from your centrally located Reykjavik hotel.
- 1:00pm (not suitable for visitors transferring to Keflavik Airport)
- 4:15pm (not suitable for visitors transferring to Keflavik Airport)
- 6:15pm (not suitable for visitors transferring to Keflavik Airport)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point; you may choose to depart from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik at the following times:
Alternatively, choose to transfer direct from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport at:
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking and confirm with your guide on the day.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 4:15pm
Departs at 6:15pm
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Luggage can be left on the coach
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity. What's this?
Local Operator Information:
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.