Blue Lagoon Spa Roundtrip Transport from Reykjavik
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
The Blue Lagoon's warm water and natural active ingredients (mineral salts, silica and blue-green algae) soothe your body and de-stress your mind. The lagoon's white silica mud gently cleanses and exfoliates the skin and has a revitalizing effect. The blue-green algae nourishes and softens your skin, while the mineral salts balance and relax both body and soul.
Choose from a regular bathing experience (approximately 40EUR, payable locally) or upgrade to an exclusive bath for a touch of luxury.
Swimming costumes, towels and bath robes are available for hire, and an indoor Blue Lagoon and geothermal sauna are also on site. Bathing in this stunning environment is a unique experience that no one should miss and is sure to be one of the highlights of your visit to Iceland.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
- 1:00pm (not suitable for visitors transferring to Keflavik Airport)
- 4:15pm (not suitable for visitors transferring to Keflavik Airport)
- 6:15pm (not suitable for visitors transferring to Keflavik Airport)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point; you may choose to depart from the Blue Lagoon to Reykjavik at the following times:
Alternatively, choose to transfer direct from the Blue Lagoon to Keflavik Airport at:
Please advise preferred departure time at time of booking and confirm with your guide on the day.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9am
Departs at 11am
Departs at 1pm
Departs at 4:15pm
Departs at 6:15pm
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fee to the Blue Lagoon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Luggage can be left on the coach
Reviewed by: Timothy seth s, June 2014
Wonderous! Very relaxing and just so good. You gotta do this!
Reviewed by: Geraldine L, May 2014
Everything went smoothly - from pick up at our hotel with all our luggage to enjoying the Blue Lagoon for the day. The Blue Lagoon is an experience not to miss! So relaxing and enjoyable. Then it was off to the airport for our 6 hr. flight home. Would highly recommend.