Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Airplane
Travel by August 31, 2014 and receive a 15% discount on the price for the Deluxe Air and Ground Tour!
Experience the sweeping panorama of Arizona from the air on this scenic tour over some of the Southwest's most awe-inspiring terrain. Fly at ideal altitudes to allow excellent views of the rugged isolation of the Tonto National Forest, the Red Rocks of Sedona, the mystery of Montezuma's Well and the Majestic San Francisco Peaks. The tour culminates in a 30-minute over-flight of the Grand Canyon, giving you spectacular "up-close" views of some of the most famous landmarks and a unique perspective of the grandeur of one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World". After, return to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Fully narrated tour
- Scenic air tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
In addition to the Aerial Tour detailed above, land at the Grand Canyon airport for a guided tour of the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. Lunch will be provided during the ground time. Stop at one of the impressive South Rim overlooks and the Grand Canyon Historic Village where you may shop, take pictures, enjoy the peaceful views or take a long walk along the rim of the Canyon. You may see native wildlife. After, head back to the Grand Canyon Airport to continue your aerial journey, returning to Deer Valley airport in Phoenix via Sycamore Canyon Wilderness and the old mining town of Jerome.
- Aircraft used are Cessna Caravans and T207's. These high winged airplanes are perfect for flightseeing and picture taking.
- Every passenger has a window seat for unobstructed views of the spectacular sights below.
Important: Flights booked at the Special Offer Rate require 4 passengers in order to operate.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Air Only Tours Depart at 3:00pm
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour aerial tour only
Deluxe Air and Ground Tour
Grand Canyon South Rim deluxe air and ground tour
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour by Airplane
- Scenic Air Tour with narration
- Ground Tour of the Grand Canyon with Lunch (if Air/Ground Deluxe Tour option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a USD 20.00 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Private Tour Surcharge (for full details, please see information below)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If there are only 2 passengers in total on the tour, there will be a USD50 per person surcharge. You will be advised if this is applicable at the time of reconfirmation, 48 hours prior to tour date. This surcharge is payable direct to the tour operator
- If you are the only two passengers on the tour, and you do not wish to pay the surcharge for a private tour, you may cancel or reschedule with no penalties
- Important: Flights booked at the Special Offer Rate require 4 passengers in order to operate.
Reviewed by: Antoine G, February 2014
Everyone punctual pick up to flight. Very thoughtful crew attendants. Very informative and professional pilot. Excellent trip enjoyed by my wife and I.
Reviewed by: Albert K, December 2013
The tour was very special. The driver arrived and was very upbeat. We checked in and met the pilot and started the Viatour over Sedona and the Grand Canyon. It was a good flight and absolutely breathtaking BUT my wife's ear phones did not work and could not hear any of the
history ~ very disappointed.