Paris City Segway Tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
The tours are limited to 8 clients with 1 guide so you can count on a great, intimate experience. Discover what it's like to be a Parisian celebrity as everyone, and we mean everyone, turns to watch you glide by!
Each tour begins with a 30 minute "orientation session". You can practice on the Segways until you feel comfortable and ready to go out and conquer Paris. The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg).
Tour Highlights include:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Napoleon's Tomb
- The Louvre Museum
- The Arc de Triomphe
- Ecole Militaire
- The Rodin Museum
- Les Invalides
- Place de la Concorde
- The Orsay Museum
- Assemble Nationale
- La Madeleine
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Departs at 9:30am (All year round)
Departs at 2pm (March - November)
Departs at 6:30pm (April - October)
Eiffel Tower, Paris
- Segway tour
- Orientation session (30 minutes)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Reviewed by: Rufina H, September 2014
We enjoyed it tremendously. Andrea was great! Gave us great historical background and had wonderful stories. We would do it again!
Reviewed by: jacquistuart, September 2014
Our guide Ehvers from Ireland was lovely. There were only the four of us so we had our own private tour. We will definitely choose Viator again. They were very organized at both tours we took. They also accommodated us with a time change we had to make on one of our tours. Highly recommend!