Private Day Trip: Provence Countryside by Minivan from Nice
Next stop is a guided perfumery tour in Grasse, world capital of the perfume industry. You'll have approximately 45 minutes of free time here, so you could also visit the old town.
Your day trip continues for photo stops at Tourrettes/Loup before winding up in the charming Loup Gorges. The views of the Alps, valleys and spectacular coastline from the perched medieval village of Gourdon are amazing. You will spend an hour here, with time for lunch (not included) and a tasting of the traditional floral-scented candy at the Florian confectionery, a Riviera specialty.
You'll end the tour with a drive through the picture-postcard countryside of Provence to the second most visited village in France, Saint Paul de Vence. With its cobblestone lanes and trendy art galleries, its easy to see why the town is so popular. There's a stop of around an hour to explore this former haunt of the Impressionist painters.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Private Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Jeff L, October 2014
Thomas was an excellent guide. The country side is awesome and we had plenty of time to explore on our own. I highly recommend this tour.
Reviewed by: Mich, July 2013
A fantastic experience and if you have a small group it is really worth having your own driver and taking your time. Our driver Robert was charming, warm and friendly and he knew so much about the places we visited. The countryside was just beautiful and the perfume factory was a highlight, as was a walk on the red carpet at Cannes.