Monaco and Eze Private Day Tour from Nice
Visit Eze, a medieval French village perched up high on the Middle Corniche with craft shops and excellent views of the Mediterranean coast, you’ll have a guided tour of a traditional perfumery.
You’ll then leave France and cross the border into Monaco, where you can visit the Old Town of Monaco and have free time to see the palace (open April to October), the changing of the guards, the cathedral and the Cousteau Oceanographic Museum. You’ll then take a lap on Monte Carlo’s famous Formula One Grand Prix circuit and have more time to wander Casino Square, where you can shop for designer goods, see stunning gardens, marvel at sleek white yachts or try your hand in the casino.
On the way back to Nice, drive along the beautiful coastline of the Lower Corniche, which harbors ancient villages and sparkling marinas. Admire the bay and citadel of Villefranche as you return to your hotel in Nice.
This is a privately conducted tour with an English-speaking guide.
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Reviewed by: Suzanne C, July 2014
This tour was amazing!
Reviewed by: Sylvio I, September 2012
It was a great trip. The drive was excellent, the car was brand new. Had a great tour. In this tour you can see the cities with plenty of time, what i think you can't do if you visite all the cities from Riviera. The views are great, so bring a good camera. Strongly recommend the tour.